Day 3 - Same breakfast - Lunch was barbequed burgers or chicken and salads. Not bad.
You can rent Gopro cameras from them if you do not own one, $100 + cost of memory card they have 2 sizes for sale. Or bring your own sd class 10
Day started in the classroom they let us know the agenda, we all went out to heel to toe downshift practice area. Instructors got in cars to see if we needed any help, cycled through whole class ( I have improved to making about 80% of them)
Back to class half went on track half stayed appox. 25 min cycle times class / track
On the track the order changed this time the student was in the lead instructor followed with 3 other cars behind him, he give you advice on your line, turn in, apex and braking. once around and switch places new student in front. You fall to the back.
In the afternoon did more laps but instructors took turns with students in passenger seat give more advice/praise if needed.
Cycling between class and track actually worked out pretty good as not as many cars are on the track at the same time.In the classroom we went over any of the corners that students were having problems with as some are a little tricky, especially since we are all driving faster then day 1 or 2.
They showed us launch control in a new ZR1
To end the day they let us all go on the track for a few laps but it started to get a little congested as the cars would bunch up, but there was rules for passing.
overall experience 10 out of 10, All staff and instructors are great. The facility is excellent. The 3 days went by so fast its hard to believe its over.
All I can say is pack your bags and go !!!!:D
They are going to keep some C6 Grand Sports around for a while because that is what most people might own, But have they tested one C7 already and it will be all they can get...I want to go back already. Have to wait till next spring or summer try to find another sale and drive a C7:coolgleam:

On the track from a 1 to a 7 out of 10, (there ia always room for improvement) anyone can drive around a track but to do it the right way right max. speed is another story. I had zero experience on a track until now. On the street it has made alittle more aware.
You could compare it to Richard Petty driving experience las vegas a little bit of instructions 8 laps $500 please on an oval track.
Ron Fellows over 100 laps classroom instructions and your in a vette. Price depends what kind of sale you can find
I will post pics tomorrow just have to figure out how again.

What an amazing experience! You must be so pumped still just thinking about it. Keep posting. This is great stuff. Pics or vids would be killer! Glad to hear that you had a great time and that it was worth it. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I have some on track video just have to edit it so it is shorter.
Also have video of zr1 launch control.
I did up a picture story of all the pics I have but could not put on photo bucket had something to with copyright on the songs I was picking to put in it. I guess just still photos work on it tomorrow

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.