Give us some highlights....
Of my timeout? not much to say. I am now a basement dweller. My one kid is staying clear of me completely, he moved to our farm. My other is up in his room about 23 of 24 hours unless he is out of the house. My wife is holding down the fort at the office. The drinking has taken an uptick. Haha ( no surprise there. ) I have not had one call at all to check in on me. Not one. I am allowed out for medical purposes. So I am thinking of driving back for another COVID test. At least I would get about 5 hours sitting in my car. haha.

Of my timeout? not much to say. I am now a basement dweller. My one kid is staying clear of me completely, he moved to our farm. My other is up in his room about 23 of 24 hours unless he is out of the house. My wife is holding down the fort at the office. The drinking has taken an uptick. Haha ( no surprise there. ) I have not had one call at all to check in on me. Not one. I am allowed out for medical purposes. So I am thinking of driving back for another COVID test. At least I would get about 5 hours sitting in my car. haha.

At least you've got your "Forum buddies" checking in on you and you've got computer access which gives you the "world-wide Web" at your finger tips. Imagine being quarantined back in the old days w/o the Web or TV...you'd be writing letters and reading books.

Reactions: ABC
At least you've got your "Forum buddies" checking in on you and you've got computer access which gives you the "world-wide Web" at your finger tips. Imagine being quarantined back in the old days w/o the Web or TV...you'd be writing letters and reading books.
So true! I am actually working fairly close to regular given my office is mostly mobile.

No real photos please ... perhaps animated would be OK ...
This might come to mind with mandated 14 day isolation

41l3eFT2RPL._AC_.jpg

tenor (1).gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.