And how it looked from the yard.................

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=sYIKOnTD4LA

So hopefully today check the fluid levels, tire pressure and add a dram of methanol!!

It is nice to feel like a kid about something these days................

Can't view pic Garry -- need a Google accnt.

LOL, yes spring is a great time to get our 'toys' back out to play with.:D

hahaha, forget the teaspoonful of meth -- go with a gallon and I suspect that it may last you a week or 2:driving:

Take it easy brother -- don't let 'spring fever' get ya.:D

Colin.

Good morning Colin,

I'm sorry you can't view the videos. I like to share these moments of accomplishment in my life, especially when I feel I am being clever and I actually get things to work without some sort of disaster taking place.

The forecast still looks like a go for this week, +8 today and getting warmer over the next 5 days too. Still cold in the morning, -7 right now but for afternoon drives it should be super.

Pity this happened on the Easter long weekend as I don't think I can get the orad insurance until Tuesday but that is OK. It was nice to come back home after Easter meal with my parents and seeing the Z06 sitting in the yard and looking so beautiful.

I have to get 50% Easter candy today for Aidan when he will be back with me on Wednesday but otherwise it should be an enjoyable day, some puttering with the car in the spring sunshine I think...........

I hope the weather is likewise fine where you are and you'll be out with one of your two "ladies"..............

Cheers,

Garry

Spring Finally????????

Our local weather shows a definite warming trend starting mid week. Dare I say.......spring. A few good rains wouldn't hurt either. We brought our Corvette homer April 25, 2012 and freezing rain came across just north of here. We can always hope. 47F right now. I really have to look around to find any snow which is only where it drifted or is well sheltered. The nice weather WILL come...............I hope. ;)

Well, the Easter Bunny didn't bring me any chocolate treats.............

OK I'm lying, I just picked up $380 worth of chocolate eggies for my son as he was with his mom on Easter.

16 km of exercise in so far today, +7 right now.

But guess what the Easter Bunny did bring me though - MY INSURANCE AGENT WAS OPEN! Oh ya I have road insurance!!!!!! So just having a late lunch, then methanol, tire pressures and fluid top up and I am going for my first road drive!

Sure it will only be 8 km to the Multiplex for more exercise but after 5 months oh it is going to feel sweet!

I hope you're all getting yourselves some pavement time today.

Cheers,

Garry

Well, the Easter Bunny didn't bring me any chocolate treats.............

OK I'm lying, I just picked up $380 worth of chocolate eggies for my son as he was with his mom on Easter.

16 km of exercise in so far today, +7 right now.

But guess what the Easter Bunny did bring me though - MY INSURANCE AGENT WAS OPEN! Oh ya I have road insurance!!!!!! So just having a late lunch, then methanol, tire pressures and fluid top up and I am going for my first road drive!

Sure it will only be 8 km to the Multiplex for more exercise but after 5 months oh it is going to feel sweet!

I hope you're all getting yourselves some pavement time today.

Cheers,

Garry

Got some seat time today going to Manny's for a new Corsa exhaust on the '06. Got a nice rumble now but no drone of course with the Corsa. Very nice indeed. Having been spoiled by the '94 Corsa system I had to have it for the '06......nothing else would have pleased me.
Manny waved his magic wand and VOILA! -- an '06 vert with just a little 'attitude'.:D

The rest of the week looks like crapola tho -- maybe next week for a meet with the group at Mount Hope.

Your forecast there in northern Alta. is much better than ours here in ON. tho the temps are more bearable here for a change. Snowed like mid Jan. yesterday -- very depressing.....hoping that's it for snow now.

Enjoy your first drive Tuesday .. have fun o/d'ing on Easter choc. with Aidan.
What the hell it's only once a year.:D

C.

Guys do we have great lives or what??!!

N20Vette looks like there might be another Ponoka meet this summer - start thinking about it!!

All systems are GO!

I'll be back in about 2 hours.............unless as Einstein said, as you approach the speed of light time slows down in which case................???????

Cheers,

Garry

Here is the public viewable link of your video Garry. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYIKOnTD4LA

Southern Alberta's fastest Vette is soon back on the roads as well.... :D

Ryan

Thanks Ryan.
icon14.gif

Colin

Oh now that was pure joy! The little things in life can be so out of proportion sometimes. It is still my #1 stress reliever these past few years. As my old 280ZX was.

Back safe and sound, a line up at the car wash so only 45 minutes at the Multiplex but some nice smiles, thumbs up and mouthed "niced car!" while I was waiting...........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread