Had my 3rd or 4th ride yesterday, took the Z to Fairview for Family Friday, when parents are invited to have lunch with their children. Also Skittles day so everyone is encouraged to dress in their favorite colour. At this stage of the game I've even progressed to yellow shorts and socks, now just need to find shoes! Brought muffins for the class again, including a new raspberry/chocolate chip for the first time. I love them but I think the seeds threw one or two of the kids off. The weather was super and it even reached +15 in the late afternoon.

Just love how the kids respond to the car, even after 4 or 5 years, new students seeing it for the first time and kids becoming more interested in cars as they are getting older..............nothing more fun than rumbling by them and then just blipping the throttle..............! I don't think that is something I'm ever going to get tired of doing!

Sorry Riley, while everyone else was able to understand what the radiator was for, for those Saskatchewinians in the forum, nope, in Alberta we definitely do NOT use our truck radiators for hauling water and fertilizer, this is what we use the truck that radiator is attached to! Anyway dad took it to be repaired and it had to be re-cored instead. $500 but a 4 row instead of a 3 row. I hope to install it in the truck today with my gf's help.

Have a birthday to take my son to in Fairview tonight. I'd like to take the Z but there a a couple of speed bumps on the road going to the pool itself and I'm not sure if the Z could make it over them. Maybe need Manny to install a lift kit??

Still no luck with the sprayer yet. But someone with a similar problem with a Bosch 7100 injection pump talked about a problem with the "overflow" valve" but I'm not sure where that is yet nor how to evaluate it's condition. Apparently you can remove some oil line in order to see if the pump is still driving which would be very worthwhile at this stage.

Cheers,

Garry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.