Thanks Scott....there have been 3-4 members recently place pretty sizeable orders with us, and mentioned the forum in email discussions beforehand. I was familiar with the forum (used it for research purposes ...forums have great info that GM just doesn't supply to us), and searched our company name and saw it's popped up a few times. Then @Nik sent us an email about potentially becoming a forum sponsor/vendor. Seemed like a good fit so we're happy to jump on board.

I have been on various car forums over the years so not new to me...I understand how forum members can be loyal to good vendors. Hoping to offer this to members here!

Thanks for joining us Chris. Looking forward to your posts and updates on GMPD goods. I've heard great feedback on you guys. If half of it is true you're in the right forum 😉

My high wing came from GMPD! They were one of the few that had one and service was great.

Thanks @DDHRocks...just looked up your sale...you are the only one in Martensville SK we've sold one to :)

They are extremely difficult to keep in stock...we try and stay on top of it and have at least 1-2 in stock but its darn hard when customers keep buying. Also...as they are fairly restricted...GM doesn't like dealers keeping stock. Same goes for the majority of C8 accessories to be honest...GM makes it very difficult for even dealers to get to keep stock. But we do our best...no one likes waiting 4-8 weeks for accessories!!

PPF looks a ton better!
Unless you're going with full Mac truck mud flaps, they look just fine. PPF helps but sticky tires and grit on the road over a short period of time will take their tool on the PPF and you'll either be replacing it or look one day and wish you had. I've seen a half inch of the leading edge of side skirts chewed right off from road grit... But to each their own. I don't even notice my ACS aftermarket guards and no one else has either.

1706374881827.jpeg

Unless you're going with full Mac truck mud flaps, they look just fine. PPF helps but sticky tires and grit on the road over a short period of time will take their tool on the PPF and you'll either be replacing it or look one day and wish you had. I've seen a half inch of the leading edge of side skirts chewed right off from road grit... But to each their own. I don't even notice my ACS aftermarket guards and no one else has either.

View attachment 119303
Those don't look bad, but that's a C7. They look like the ones that are standard on the C8.

Reactions: Rruuff Day

View attachment 119303
The ACS ones looked great on the C7 and were about the same size as the factory ones on the C8. ACS parts also have a great reputation for fit and finish. I found that my C7 Grand Sport threw up more debris than the C8 does, probably because of the wider tires on the Grand Sport and the Z06. I just found the ACS ones stuck out a little further than I wanted on the C8 so I put the GM ones on my C8 and they do a great job.

Reactions: Murray20c8