Hey you're finally getting some there in sunny Omemee.....It's all but stopped here -- now just high winds blowing it around some.

Let's hope 'Willy' behaves himself this year and blesses us with a decent spring.

C.

Mine was actually running yesterday and driven into the garage. Then we got a foot of snow in the last 24 hours. Sorry. :(

I've had to take the cover off ( the back end anyway) to remove the battery tender ... need to put it on my wifes car every time the temp. goes to -20 which has been TOO MANY times ! :swear:

I think I will get my shotgun back from my son. If I see that Wiarton Willy or anything remotely resembling him, he's going to get pelletized. We are NOT going through a spring like last year. ;) By the way, we got perhaps a couple of inches of the fluffy stuff over the last day or so. The sun almost went out of sight once. Scary. ;)

Last edited:
I think I will get my shotgun back from my son. If I see that Wiarton Willy or anything remotely resembling him, he's going to get pelletized. We are NOT going through a spring like last year. ;) By the way, we got perhaps a couple of inches of the fluffy stuff over the last day or so. The sun almost went out of sight once. Scary. ;)

Believe it or not Keith, it was a beautiful sunny (but cold) day here in gray (I mean Grey) county. I couldn't believe it. ;)

Actually, other than being cold and windy, it was pretty nice here too. We were into town to do some shopping and didn't have to bundle up between the car and the store. Now, with everything I need, I have no excuse for not finish laying the laminate flooring.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.