That is exactly the route I would have went. I think with mine (if I was able to order one) I would like the Kalahari interior, but you can't go wrong with any interior color.

The only other option I would like is the classic White with red interior, same performance options.

I thought about the 3lt but as far as I figured all you were getting was Napa leather. Didn't think that was such a big deal? I didn't want the performance seat as I plan to do more road trips than track time. I have a bike for that. Never heard of that interior. I like black. But either way you're right. Can't go wrong.

Sounds like an awesome set-up! I agree that unless you are going to track your car often, the competition seats are not necessary.....except that they look cool! :D

Kalahari is just a fancy term for tan. I too would have a tough time springing for the 3LT. Especially with a black interior. Red, maybe if I had a lot of dough but not with black.

New to the forum but, yes, I have a C7 on order :D

Torch red, Z51, 2LT, black wheels, black interior, MRC, performance exhaust, exposed CF roof, red calipers. I'm in NS and there are only 2 cars coming this year (although a heard a rumour a 3rd might end up here). I'm very lucky to be getting one of them and they will be fairly exclusive for a while (if that matters to someone). This is my first Corvette as I have owned German cars until the C7 (a couple of M3s, a C63 coupe, etc). My father had a 1978 Corvette which is what started my car obsession so it is nice to finally get back to a Vette! Very happy with the design (inside and out) and the changes GM made!

P.S. Gunslingre... I think we ordered the exact same car :D

Hey gthal! Glad you made it to the forum! Awesome order! Please post pics for the rest of us to drool over your new ride when you get it (and that goes for you too Gunslingre!). If you have time, introduce yourself in our new users section so we can properly welcome you! Glad you also made it over to the dark side.....or is that the light side from the German cars. :D

Z51 1lt

Hello. I ordered a black z51 1LT with red seats, magnetic ride and performance exhaust, about six weeks ago. Just joined the forum today and posted on newbie page.

It will be a daily driver for sure and that's what I bought it for. But I've raced and rode bikes on tracks lots, and even though our track closed in Calgary :)confused:), I am hoping to run it on a couple track days on the new pavement in Edmonton this summer and learn something about driving cars. Hoping to learn about autocross opportunities or whatever too - heck, I don't even know what autocross is! :D

That is great! Garry (VelocityYellowRules!!!) has been doing some autocross in his heavily modified Z06. I'm sure there are some videos floating around somewhere. He loves it and I am sure you'll really enjoy it too!

Cowtowner when did you race at Race City ? I used to travel there with the National Superbike tour. Pro #69. It wasn't my favourite track.
As for the Vette black is bad ass. I'm questioning my choice of red...

Racing

Cowtowner when did you race at Race City ? I used to travel there with the National Superbike tour. Pro #69. It wasn't my favourite track.
As for the Vette black is bad ass. I'm questioning my choice of red...

I raced there from I think '04 until the closing year and had my black numbers with Calgary's club the last couple years. I did a double round of Parts Canada amateur 600 one year when the nationals used to come here and it was lots of fun. My kids laughed when you glimpse me way in the back on the DVD. :rolleyes: I agree not the greatest track - bumpy, crummy pavement, unsafe, and kind of a dump, but it had a few pretty cool corners and one hell of a long front straight into turn 1.

I rode Infineon one weekend and I think that was my favorite - those vette guys in the Bay Area must have it made!

Red will be wicked. I was all over the red, the green, the yellow and the black.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.