Thankyou so much, and also for the other info. I get discharged today so soon I will be scouting models and soliciting tire quotes!

The models Rocketman did for you are incredible. I tried posting a note on that thread but I somehow goofed it up and it didn’t post. Will try again at some point.

Thankyou so much, and also for the other info. I get discharged today so soon I will be scouting models and soliciting tire quotes!

The models Rocketman did for you are incredible. I tried posting a note on that thread but I somehow goofed it up and it didn’t post. Will try again at some point.
This is surely a Monday I am celebrating with you and with your discharge ... even the snow is melting today 200 miles south of YEG with all that warm great news

Last edited:
View attachment 14556

View attachment 14557

View attachment 14558

View attachment 14559

View attachment 14560
Atomic Orange....... for Paul. :)

Plus 35-40 for Jeff...... big haul of cars.

Racing hat is for Heather ( Ken )

3 yellow R cars already spoken for too.

Ford GT leading!!!!!!! ;)

B
Brian - I may be interested in one of your tire plug systems. Could you PM email or message me which one you think is best, cost, and availability? Also your shop address so I can come and see.
Thanks,
Brent

I don't intend to tease, but Hot Wheels did in fact make a bright red C6 coupe as a First Edition release back in 2004, before the C6 officially launched (as pictured below). I say 'tease' because yes I do have one, but no it is not for sale. However, this might give you a bit more information on trying to track one down on ebay or something. It is number 58 of the 100 First Editions of 2004 (C2741-0714C), manufactured in the Malaysia plant and distributed in Canada.

I will have a look through my spares, but First Editions are not likely to get stored away like that. If I do have one, I will let you know.

Attachments

• 20180315_200555.jpg
    20180315_200555.jpg
    689.1 KB · Views: 11
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread