Car
No Corvette :(
IMG_7024.jpg

IMG_7026.jpg

IMG_7029.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7031.jpg

Atomic Orange....... for Paul. :)

Plus 35-40 for Jeff...... big haul of cars.

Racing hat is for Heather ( Ken )

3 yellow R cars already spoken for too.

Ford GT leading!!!!!!! ;)

B

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent08
I don't like that orange Brian. Haha. I think my orange obsession is getting to Joanne. I found a truck, orange of course. She told me I can't buy it BECAUSE it's orange. My truck my color. Haha.

:eek: ... Hey B ... I grew up with Sesame Street as a kid ... and those like me know that song & game "One of these things just doesn't belong here" ... o_O
gonna see who agrees with a "like"
so here we go ...

One of these things is not like the others
One of these things just doesn't belong
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

IMG_7024.jpg

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one (ford) is not like the others
Then you're absolutely...right!
:thumbs:

Last edited:
Mike is it 1/18 scale? I think yours is one of the post race models with track grime on it, or maybe it is from 10 years of being lost!!

I knew a guy in Texas who weathered models for a living, amazing the difference some dirt can make to the models looks and cost. All the Exoto cars were done by him. He custom made models as well, I have one of his Stutz Blackhawk Land Speed Record Car driven by Frank Lockhart.

Glad you found yours Mike.

Mike is it 1/18 scale? I think yours is one of the post race models with track grime on it, or maybe it is from 10 years of being lost!!

I knew a guy in Texas who weathered models for a living, amazing the difference some dirt can make to the models looks and cost. All the Exoto cars were done by him. He custom made models as well, I have one of his Stutz Blackhawk Land Speed Record Car driven by Frank Lockhart.

Glad you found yours Mike.
Yup. The 1/18 “raced” version. I bought this in Vancouver at the long since closed Power Motorsports.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Would you happen to have a Victory Red 2008 C6?

This Hot Wheels is all yours if you would like @Brent08 :thumbs:... although not exact to your spec ... Red '09 ZR1 ... retailed in stores in 2008/09
(found a fella here liquidating a huge inventory of old-release Hot Wheels ... a lucky find as I ended up obtaining all his Corvettes)

iOS Image - 2224763842.jpg

Last edited:
This one is all yours if you would like Brent :thumbs:... although not exact to your spec ... Red '09 ZR1 ... sold in 2008/09
(found a fella here liquidating a huge inventory of old-release Hot Wheels ... a lucky find as I ended up obtaining all his Corvettes)

View attachment 15230
I would love to have that Spence! I am always looking for mine but with no success. What I really would like to find is the larger scale but no luck so far on that either.

I would love to have that Spence! I am always looking for mine but with no success. What I really would like to find is the larger scale but no luck so far on that either.
OK it's yours @Brent08 next time we visit - hoping soon ...

The Diecast Depot in Edmonton might be able to help you with a larger scale and/or order one in.
Diecast Depot - The Largest Diecast Store in Canada - shipping world-wide!
you may likely have to visit them and ask in the store
12724 St Albert Trail, Edmonton, AB T5L4S5 (780)452-6006

Alternately is to touch base with @rockitman and modify this one ..
2005 CHEV CORVETTE C6 COUPE

it is an investment as it did in this thread ...
Diecast Replicas of our Corvette C7s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread