A picture is worth a 1,000 words...

Still some mustangs, camaros and challengers on the road here all of which have more ground clearance than most vettes. Haven't seen a vette on the road in almost a month. Most of our residential streets have such large ruts a vette would be hung up immediately. I run my Dodge Ram in 4x4 in town all the time but then again we've had close to 2 feet of snow this month!

:agree:

My Vette stays inside for the winter while my daily drive Challenger goes out to play in the snow. As a picture is worth a 1,000 words, I leave you with this image:

Good luck in your decision...

VV

Long time guys~
After some serious discussion with my friend and my family I've bought a 09 pontiac G8 GT at last. I'd like to thank all suggestions you've made before~ Might own one C5 when I settle down here when I gruduate~

Thx to everyone

Liu

Hey Liu!

Well, glad to hear you are still on the hunt for a Corvette and I hope we gave you some good insight into your decision. I think the G8 will be a good car and you'll be very happy with your C5. I know I enjoy mine every time I take it out!

Long time guys~
After some serious discussion with my friend and my family I've bought a 09 pontiac G8 GT at last. I'd like to thank all suggestions you've made before~ Might own one C5 when I settle down here when I gruduate~

Thx to everyone

Liu

Wise decision Liu. Other things in your life at this time have priority. I'm sure that in future when your career progresses you will be able to get your Corvette if you still want one.

Long time guys~
After some serious discussion with my friend and my family I've bought a 09 pontiac G8 GT at last. I'd like to thank all suggestions you've made before~ Might own one C5 when I settle down here when I graduate~

Thx to everyone

Liu

Congrats on the G8, Liu -- also a nice car for you and perhaps a little more appropriate at this time.

Please visit us in the future.....we're all car guys here and would love to hear about the Pontaic too.

Good luck with your studies, please stay in touch. You know you're always welcome here.

Cheers,
Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread