Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
A guy on facebook has had his C8 for 2 weeks and is going to sell it and get his C6 GS back.
He doesn't mention whether it's a stick car or not and he claims his C6 was "as fast" as his C8. LOL.
I can understand his preference, but why anyone would go to all that trouble is beyond me.

Reactions: Vettenut
A guy on facebook has had his C8 for 2 weeks and is going to sell it and get his C6 GS back.
He doesn't mention whether it's a stick car or not and he claims his C6 was "as fast" as his C8. LOL.
I can understand his preference, but why anyone would go to all that trouble is beyond me.
Ask him.

Sounds like he has an emotional connection to a C6 or a front engine sports car. For me, if GM shits the bed and screws up C9, I would be happy with C8 indefinitely.
Ya, for me a mid engine sports car has been a lifelong dream for me. I was very happy with my Camaro until I saw the camoed C8! When my wife said I could have one I was elated! You should have seen my happy dance! ;)

The blue C8 was a SS717 special that was jumped and also a few "other" off road things (search his videos) so not sure the guy posting the slow mo part of the jump actually did the stunt. He could've been the person that "won" the car from SS717 (he gave away tons of cars in draws when you order his merch).

Yes, there are some that prefer the FE cars I'm one of them. Not a huge fan of a C8 but I do have some interest in ME Z06 and ZR1 (if that's what it will be when announced)..............don't care at all about the eray or any EV/hybrid of anything.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Does it really matter where the engine is? Are you not looking for perfect balance? The C5 had near equal 50/50 balance.
In a front engine car you want as close to 50/50 as possible. In a mid engine car you want the weight over the rear wheels so 40/60 is prefered.