Wow that really looks absolutely fantabulous, price is a little hard to swallow.
I just have to say this, they would look better on a coupe. HaHaHa just kidding
Can't what to see your new improvement this year.
I hope to see everyone soon!

Hey Wayne, thanks. Thats why my tag line is “If you want a roof, buy a house!” I’m going stir crazy and can’t wait for spring to get here too!

Reactions: OL Yeller
I'm pulling the trigger on these this week, local shop can get them in for $1695 CDN + TAX. Debated ordering from the states, but for the price I'd rather deal with an authorized dealer that is local to me instead of the deep south if worse case scenario there is a warranty issue or shipping stress yada yada. Did you put any clear film over them? I do mostly hwy and for the price think I should get that too.

Reactions: guygeo
I'm pulling the trigger on these this week, local shop can get them in for $1695 CDN + TAX. Debated ordering from the states, but for the price I'd rather deal with an authorized dealer that is local to me instead of the deep south if worse case scenario there is a warranty issue or shipping stress yada yada. Did you put any clear film over them? I do mostly hwy and for the price think I should get that too.
Pretty much what I paid for my lights as well. Great job finding them locally.
I haven’t yet but think I will once spring is here and I can take the car to the shop.

Reactions: Canuck204
Pretty much what I paid for my lights as well. Great job finding them locally.
I haven’t yet but think I will once spring is here and I can take the car to the shop.
Basically emailed every supplier Canada wide for prices as well as state side factoring in the exchange and duties. Then see who will take the lowest. Not a lot of movement on new parts especially with covid pricing but with a long winter there is plenty of time to do homework.

Reactions: RockyPM
For those of you on the fence allow me to share how I convinced myself to pay the price... Solid company with 5 year warranty. TONS of positive reviews online, will fit ANY C6, used ones get scooped up fast from what I've seen so can always put the stockers back on, I'd loose a few hundred but it could be a lot worse. Factory lights were less than ideal at night ( even after upgrading bulbs) and lastly they look so damn sexy. I think with my ram air hood its going to look downright sinister. On a side not the shop I ordered from said their going up in price by $200ish this spring.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-114406.png
    Screenshot_20210305-114406.png
    551.4 KB · Views: 29
For those of you on the fence allow me to share how I convinced myself to pay the price... Solid company with 5 year warranty. TONS of positive reviews online, will fit ANY C6, used ones get scooped up fast from what I've seen so can always put the stockers back on, I'd loose a few hundred but it could be a lot worse. Factory lights were less than ideal at night ( even after upgrading bulbs) and lastly they look so damn sexy. I think with my ram air hood its going to look downright sinister. On a side not the shop I ordered from said their going up in price by $200ish this spring.
And the box the Morimoto's come in is great for storing the OEM's, or selling and shipping to new owner!

I have 1400 feet of shaded driveway that is still hardpack snow... Be a while for me yet..
Just waiting for a damp area on the road to dry up. Once the snow above the road is gone I am out of here. Should be mid-week. And to keep it on topic, my headlights are great!

Last edited:
I received Morimoto headlights for my corvette for Christmas. I have a question for you guys with these same lights. Do you need to wire an extra wire to the fuse box to power the DRL's ???? My car is build for the Canadian market.

Reactions: YFCvii
I received Morimoto headlights for my corvette for Christmas. I have a question for you guys with these same lights. Do you need to wire an extra wire to the fuse box to power the DRL's ???? My car is build for the Canadian market.
Tons of youtube vids of the install, I'd be surprised if it wasn't covered..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.