Already here in Midland. Expecting 20-25 by tomorrow night if weatherman is right. Bring on Spring!

When they predict a lot of snow, it seems that we get little. I hope their record continues. Just in case though, I filled the snow blower with gas and fired it up just to make sure it still runs. It hasn't been used in almost a month. Spring would be a good idea right about now.
We'll just have to start talking about jetting, advance curves, pinion angles and such to bamboozle the kids. Them :confused: Us :D

Start posting the old stuff Bob. :)

Last edited:
Jeesh -- crazy weather: started snowing about 6 and dropped about 1/2 a centimeter and quit. You guys up north hogging all the snow again.:D

I got a hunch I'll be up in morning -- shovel in hand about 6am. we'll see.

C.

Ah, you're all a bunch of wimps. :D

Snow banks in my laneway are 4 feet high right now. What's another foot of snow. :mad:

Last edited:
OK, I think we are moving up in your neighborhoods, we have already shoveled twice and by the time we finished, the driveway was covered again. The only thing that keeps me going is when I walk by my little lady :D

Just another day here...probably 6 or 7 inches overnight. Just got home from driving wife to work. First one down our street so I had to plow my own path. Love that AWD! No school today...all buses are cancelled. This crap is heavy, has the consistency of sugar. I'll post some pictures later.
[mob][/mob]

Gettin' a workout today : done the drive 3 times (about 2" per) and the back (for the kids) twice and just now going back out for another go.

This'll either make me stronger or kill me - I suspect the latter. :seeya:

C.

Yeeeeeeee-uck! Although the temperatures have really sucked here, we haven't had any snow since Christmas! However, I would rather take a lot of snow and warmer temperatures than f-ing cold with no snow. I have a 4x4 that I want to play in the snow with!

Yeeeeeeee-uck! Although the temperatures have really sucked here, we haven't had any snow since Christmas! However, I would rather take a lot of snow and warmer temperatures than f-ing cold with no snow. I have a 4x4 that I want to play in the snow with!

Come on over Riley. We've got lots here! Windchill is -13 too.
[mob][/mob]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.