Don't forget manny... It's only 150 watts when you have it cranked!!! I heard them with 300 watts a side and they were amazing. 250 watts with the gain properly set isn't that much really. When you crank the deck, set the gain with a distortion meter. You can see how it's done even on YouTube. When set up in this fashion 250 isn't really that much. :)

Don't forget manny... It's only 150 watts when you have it cranked!!! I heard them with 300 watts a side and they were amazing. 250 watts with the gain properly set isn't that much really. When you crank the deck, set the gain with a distortion meter. You can see how it's done even on YouTube. When set up in this fashion 250 isn't really that much. :)

Thanks Tony :D

A little known fact about me :
I used to build award winning car audio systems in the 80 & 90's .
I did alot of the factory rep cars for Ontario.
I have built as many audio systems as I've done peformance .
I wish I still had my RTA ,gues I will just borrow one to set up my system .

No problem Tony , I guess I have never let the folks on the forum know that I did some extensive audio in the past :D

Funny stuff :). I ran an active 3 way front end with an audiocontrol 24xs for the 3 way x-over. Total of 275 watts and it was amazing. But then again I love it when voices and kick drums are felt in the sternum. :). Let us know how you like it when it's bumpin!

Funny stuff :). I ran an active 3 way front end with an audiocontrol 24xs for the 3 way x-over. Total of 275 watts and it was amazing. But then again I love it when voices and kick drums are felt in the sternum. :). Let us know how you like it when it's bumpin!

Staging is so important to setting up a proper car audio system .
I used to love the MBQuart 3way components , but these Focal real kick butt .
The Audio Control processors are my favorite . I would have used on with this system , if it were not the awesome passive cross-over they come with. I will do a complete write on the the full install including all the audio :D

Nice to hear from other audio heads , thought I was alone on this one :rofl:

Saw all the nice pieces today on Manny's pool table. I must say they look excellent. Can't wait to see them all installed.
You man in New Jersey did a one fine job Manny.
C.

Most of the new Apsis Interior showed up :D

Interior001.jpg

Interior003.jpg

Interior004.jpg

Still waiting on Steering wheel and airbag cover & seats

Its coming along excellant .

Wow, that s/wheel is just as sharp as all the other pieces......That will set off the whole interior very nicely. Bet you're getting anxious to get it all in and ready for the season.

Will definitely be a beauty as well as "Nasty" .. :D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.