Apologies for the late reply. Next time I speak to the sales manager I will ask if they don't mind me sharing publicly. I do know that their list was already at 5 when my car was delivered. So, that would push wait time to over a year (best case).
Why would the dealer not want to be known as a good one?

Its okay during my search of the small town dealerships, i had spoken to sales representative at Royal Chevrolet regarding if they get any new cars. To my surprise 2 weeks later the sales representative I spoke with called me early in the morning and offered me a nicely spec'd 2023 2LT HTC at MSRP, and before I could even see it I told him to take a $5000 deposit from me to reserve the car. Things work out nicely at small town dealers sometimes, just for the weather to get better so I can pick up the car.
That's awesome! Beautiful car!

Why would the dealer not want to be known as a good one?
Basically, they aim to prevent any resellers/flippers from purchasing their Corvette's. From my understanding, they'd rather hold a small list (no more than 10) than a massive one and give false hope about waiting times. For a dealership that has a maximum space of about 6 cars in their showroom, they do well. Out of respect to the dealer, I wouldn't want them to have a "calling frenzy" on their hands, when they are already satisfied with their current wait list. It's a family run business, and I was treated like family throughout the entire process.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I found my local "small town" Corvette dealership to be not quite as greedy as the big dogs in the city.....but still greedy nonetheless. They have no problems selling their very small allocations of cars at above MSRP. Their excuse; they don't want to attract FLIPPERS....😅. So in other words they want in on the action too!!! Anyway, that is their prerogative I suppose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.