Featured Thread

AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Well she's five now, has been around Canada and the US several times, has been tracked a few times, worked her way through some of the best enthusiast runs in North America and still looks as good as the day she arrived...maybe better. She could be a commercial for XPel Ultimate and cQuartz Finest...

IMG_20200502_093008.jpg

IMG_20200502_093042.jpg

IMG_20200502_093320.jpg

121A0982.jpg

121A0968.jpg

IMG_8654.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

121A1580.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning car Les, it always has been. Hope you survived another Muskoka winter alright.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. :thumbs:

First winter was tough and only because it went from August until late November inside a car shelter tent. As it got moist and colder the inside would heat up and cool down like a steam pot. The result was a great deal of oxidization on the engine, that of which I have cleaned some but the cast still needs a good brushing. Lessons learned but that also made me very grateful that there is alot more aluminum in this car than anything that might rust...

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
First winter was tough and only because it went from August until late November inside a car shelter tent. As it got moist and colder the inside would heat up and cool down like a steam pot. The result was a great deal of oxidization on the engine, that of which I have cleaned some but the cast still needs a good brushing. Lessons learned but that also made me very grateful that there is alot more aluminum in this car than anything that might rust...

Still feel bad Les because as I said in another post you could have put it in my garage that winter, there was room. Wish we both had known, we must be 30 minutes apart. Are you happy with your new garage? Certainly looks great.

Murray

Reactions: AllFlash
Still feel bad Les because as I said in another post you could have put it in my garage that winter, there was room. Wish we both had known, we must be 30 minutes apart. Are you happy with your new garage? Certainly looks great.

Murray

Extremely happy with the garage. Wife says I should put a bed in there. We should get together and the reasoning for such last year was probably because I am old and stubborn... which is why I probably never took you up on it. I am the guy who you pull up to on the lake rowing, after my engine died, and I say not to worry...just getting some exercise rowing.

Well she's five now, has been around Canada and the US several times, has been tracked a few times, worked her way through some of the best enthusiast runs in North America and still looks as good as the day she arrived...maybe better. She could be a commercial for XPel Ultimate and cQuartz Finest...

View attachment 39759

View attachment 39760

View attachment 39761

View attachment 39762

View attachment 39763

View attachment 39764

View attachment 39765

View attachment 39766
WOW!! Beautiful looking car - love the color and all the carbon fiber trim inside and out. It looks like you have done a lot of mods including the Excel cover for the exterior: I am sure you are glad you did that with all the road miles you've put on your car. Nice to see someone that has driven and really enjoyed their car!! Even the engine bay looks amazing - how do you get it so clean?:cool::cool:

WOW!! Beautiful looking car - love the color and all the carbon fiber trim inside and out. It looks like you have done a lot of mods including the Excel cover for the exterior: I am sure you are glad you did that with all the road miles you've put on your car. Nice to see someone that has driven and really enjoyed their car!! Even the engine bay looks amazing - how do you get it so clean?:cool::cool:

The engine bay.... I don't touch it for the most part. Th
Oh my ... why did I look ... :Banghead:
I see more
Exposed Carbon Fibre ideas ...:WillyNilly:

Beware. This car has cost many a car enthusiast to open their wallet. John Carravagio has done very well through my vehicle parts as he is the artist responsible for the carbon fiber, as well as the other small things most dont notice... Check out the painted headlights or the two tone rear brake vents....or the matching calipers....

121A0591.jpg

121A0593.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
Les is not joking about this car getting around. We were in Cape Breton a couple of years ago and as it turned out Les and his wife were there the same day. Lots of construction the trail, raining and mud everywhere. I wondered if the pickup would get through but it did not stop Les and his Z06. Incredible. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.