This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Shipping From Calgary To Oakville

Jan 23, 2015
VetteCoins
Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a car hauler out of Calgary? Unfortunately my friend who ships cars is down sick and they are so backed up I can't get my car picked up by them right now. I need an immediate move from Calgary to Oakville. Doesn't need to be white glove delivery, just a reasonable carrier that will deliver the car in one piece. Thank you in advance.

I was very happy with Hansens Forwarding when they shipped my corvette from Langley BC to Hamilton in 2021. Majority of the move was by rail (covered rail car) from Vancouver to Toronto, car was transferred from Toronto to to my house by car carrier.

We use TFX a lot at work, for film and tv. All the car companies use them to deliver our hero commercial cars. I thought my buddy at Safe Auto wasn’t available. In the end he got me in. Bit of a wait but it seems all the haulers are slammed.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I was very happy with Hansens Forwarding when they shipped my corvette from Langley BC to Hamilton in 2021. Majority of the move was by rail (covered rail car) from Vancouver to Toronto, car was transferred from Toronto to to my house by car carrier.
I used Hansen to ship my C7 from Calgary to Ottawa and was happy as well