Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Hey Everyone. I don't have any real pics from the show....that was until I was about to leave when a '54 Corvette showed up. I took a couple pics as I've never actually seen one before.

As for the event itself. It was really well put together, even if the music was a bit loud. I think they wanted the Mustang people at Jubiliee to know we were having a party. However, hats off to the BBQ! This was easily the best show BBQ I've been to where they had lettuce, onions, tomatoes and pickles to put on the burgs along with chips and drinks, all for free! (Jubilee was charging the Ford people $5 :D)

The only other slight disappointment was for being a Camaro Club show that we were invited to attend, there really weren't that many Camaros out.

Anyway, here's a couple pics of the 54 beside a convertible C7Z.

IMG_9332.JPG

IMG_9333.JPG

IMG_9335.JPG

IMG_9336.JPG

IMG_9337.JPG

IMG_9338.JPG

Does that happen do be Curtis Berthelot's (owner of PSI technologies, and former Civil Prof.) Car. I know he owns a '54, but I have never had a chance to see it. I would be surprised if there was another 54 in Saskatchewan.

T

Nice find XF82! I had no idea there would be a few of them around. They are rare with just over 3,000 made, but not as rare as the 53 (obviously) or the 55, were only 700 were made as I just found out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.