I checked their site and didn't find the correct topic with the right answer so I'll ask here.

I have a set of plates that I want to use on my daily, current plate on the daily is peeling badly and looking crappy. What is the cost to just transfer the plates I want to use on the car?
I believe it's 32 bucks.

I saw that but it's not clear. It says $32 to replace, lost or damaged vehicle permit. Below it says $59 to replace, lost or damage license plate. Technically my current plate is damaged but WTF???? $59 for me to slap my own plate that I've owned for 30+ years??? Hell no.

Below that it says "use your current plate" (that's what I want to do) but there's no cost shown just says to visit a service ontario place and "pay an applicable fee".

So what's the fee???? Would make sense if you have an amount there so people know. The people in charge of that dept. just a thought...............

I saw that but it's not clear. It says $32 to replace, lost or damaged vehicle permit. Below it says $59 to replace, lost or damage license plate. Technically my current plate is damaged but WTF???? $59 for me to slap my own plate that I've owned for 30+ years??? Hell no.

Below that it says "use your current plate" (that's what I want to do) but there's no cost shown just says to visit a service ontario place and "pay an applicable fee".

So what's the fee???? Would make sense if you have an amount there so people know. The people in charge of that dept. just a thought...............
I paid $32 to put my own personalized plates on my new C8. They came off my Camaro.

So currently at a SO to transfer a previous plate I have to my car and get rid of the damaged plate.

Yep, $32.00 (still too much). I remember the old pre covid days it was like $10 or so. Oh well.......
You might as well keep the old plates. I still have my old plates from my other Camaro. You never know if you might need them later. $32 is better than buying new.

no, I handed them back in. They were destroyed and peeling badly. Every time I want to run my daily through the car wash I had to remove them or the spinning brush things would just totally rip off the facing.

The plates I changed to are the old style metal plates, they still look good and I know they will last even with winter use.