Problem is that if you take delivery at the NCM, you’re buying a car in the states. You would then have to go through all the importing processes. Major PITA and it can get expensive.

About your only option is to buy it and drive to the NCM as a ”visit”, or maybe buy it and have the dealer ship it to the NCM.

better to just go to your dealer, pay your money and sign the papers. Let GM deal with all that “importing” BS....
Yeah would be a long trip for sure and I want to get chip guard put on ASAP before those nasty rocks start flying at the the car. Hard to avoid them these days. Plus with the Z51 they say to have the break in oil changed at 800 kilometres and we are close to 1100 kilometres from the museum to home.

:canada: Dealers were notified of their "estimated" number of 1st half allocations within a week of the Aug reveal
Some dealers now have waiting lists extending into '22 model year.
Allocation system ends when demand falls in USA. For C7 that happened in the 2nd half of '16 when employee pricing kicked in.
What date in 2020 do you anticipate that GM will offer the first 2nd half allocations?

'21 model will see the increase
the dealer im dealing with only sell like 1 or 2 corvette a year, I really don't know if the will have 1 allocation per month in 2020 and right now I can not have the torch red, I don't know if I choose the white or wait for another allocation but I really don't want the price hike (budget)

ok so they will have 5 more allocation, do you think it will be before the price hike ?
You mentioned that you are at a dealer that sells 1 or 2 Corvettes a year. If that is the case they will likely only receive 1 or 2 Allocations during that time frame. Some months they won’t have a DOSP. Do you mind me asking want number are you at your dealer?

You mentioned that you are at a dealer that sells 1 or 2 Corvettes a year. If that is the case they will likely only receive 1 or 2 Allocations during that time frame. Some months they won’t have a DOSP. Do you mind me asking want number are you at your dealer?
im second for now, but the first one pick colour blue and its a constraint for that dealer, I want the torch red and its also a constraint, so the allocation goes to the third one, but if I choose between the black, grey or white I can make my order this week and pass the first guys on the list because e want to wait for the blue, and if I wait for the torch red maybe I will be in 2021 because its a very small dealer and they only received one allocation in august so probably only one in 2020

im second for now, but the first one pick colour blue and its a constraint for that dealer, I want the torch red and its also a constraint, so the allocation goes to the third one, but if I choose between the black, grey or white I can make my order this week and pass the first guys on the list because e want to wait for the blue, and if I wait for the torch red maybe I will be in 2021 because its a very small dealer and they only received one allocation in august so probably only one in 2020
I’m also working with a small dealer who has 2 first half allocations, I’m number 3 on their list and I have ordered a convertible and my order is sitting at 1100. Based on C8Liz’s info, I don’t think I will be seeing my car until August. Although I’m hoping in comes sooner.

Your dealer mentions certain colour constraints, this is contrary to what my dealer advised me. They told me the only constraint is the convertible. Perhaps something else is going on at your dealer.

Your dealer mentions certain colour constraints, this is contrary to what my dealer advised me. They told me the only constraint is the convertible. Perhaps something else is going on at your dealer.
yes its really weird,the dealer only have one allocation, they took like 2 week to make the first order for the first customer the one who choose blue, and they call me a couple day after because i was the second on the list and they tell me the torch red is also a constraint and if i want one i need to choose between black, grey or white or wait for the 2 next allocation

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.