That must have been a great moment!

I can't wait to see one in person!!! One year after the reveal and I still haven't seen a C7. I wonder how long it will be until I see a C7Z?

Saskatchewan is probably the last place on earth to get a C7 Corvette in a showroom and I bet if one came it, it would be on order and wouldn't even hit the showroom so until they become common place elsewhere, they don't seem to filter through to here. :(

I just called the bigger Chev dealer in Saskatoon. They have one on order and sold and it should be here in about a month or so. They may also have another two sold and the timeline to when those will show up is unknown......go Saskatchewan! :p

Maybe I should throw my "Canadian Corvette Forum" weight and see if they'll pay attention. I have members that want to know this stuff! Hahahaha..... if that does give any weight. :D

no need to go to Kerbeck, Newmarket is closer then Atlantic City and i can make sure the car is delivered to Saskatoon :D

Attachments

• IMG_00000134.jpg
    IMG_00000134.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 12
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.