I don't know who the fellow is with the Meteor but when I was taking with him he asked if I wanted another Corvette. Apparently he has a 64 night race blue coupe with the 340 hp 327. Numbers matching but maybe may have had a repaint. I would love a midyear, just my timing is off.

So how is the corvette club making out in Saskatoon? I had joined the Regina corvette club this year. Made a few get togethers. For me some of the most fun I have had is learning to autocross at 3 flags motors ports park by lumsden. It's a go cart track, but the BMW club and the corvette club rent it for autocross. One of the few places that is actually a track to play on. There is one more day left this year for autocross if you are looking for some fun. It's on the Regina corvette club website.

I would love to hit up 3 flags some time and improve my driving skill a little bit and also see what my car can do.
The Saskatoon club is making some steam. Up to 30 members now and I have to say that the President, Cal, is really doing a fantastic job.

There is a meet at the A&W tonight at Stonebridge if anyone is interested in attending. I believe the club is shooting for 7:00.

sept 13 for the last autocross of this year at 3 flags for the corvette club, think its $50 for non members, registration starts about 8 and first car out is 9 am. last time there was only 7 of us. after your 3 timed runs, there is fun run until noon or until everyone has had enough. they also do driivethrough so that you can get a taste of the course before doing a timed run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.