Featured Thread
Don’t quit your day job to become a couple’s therapist...lol.

Naw... I'm not really like that...This is just my opportunity for puffing my chest out and talking like I really am the boss at my house... Much like 3,460 other members.... $h!t....Here she comes........ Gotta run.... Hahahahahahahaha....... ;)

Awesome stuff! All around, really. I am very happy to hear that you get to keep your Camaro. Love 'em (and I do) or hate 'em, the 90's LT1 was the real deal of 'small block' performance. The last and almost the greatest of the old iron block, only second to the LT4 which was only available in a Corvette or a Firehawk. That car is surely special, and you can do no wrong to hold onto such a fine specimen!

I had a black 93 Trans Am with an LT1 and a 6-speed with a hard top.

I let my wife park in the garage once, because she was driving my Trailblazer SS. She hit the mirror on the door frame, and flipped over my air compressor in the front right wheel. I still have no idea how she did that, but she parks in the driveway now. Just like how she has said to me since our boy was born, "If you can't hit the hole, nothing bad can happen."

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.