Power User
Mar 27, 2019
Bonnyville
VetteCoins
Car
70th #1259
Province
AB
Well I sold my 1995 Camaro Z28 yesterday. Car had only 90,000 Klms. Being delivered next week. My new to me C6 will make me feel better.....

Attachments

• 48400454-E4BF-44A7-A786-AC67987A2F6B.jpeg
    48400454-E4BF-44A7-A786-AC67987A2F6B.jpeg
    828.3 KB · Views: 34
  • D67B8BD1-7C97-4809-B95B-506CA017AEE4.jpeg
    D67B8BD1-7C97-4809-B95B-506CA017AEE4.jpeg
    551.6 KB · Views: 33
  • A678C1ED-0E9D-4D5B-82A2-3AFCD6915198.jpeg
    A678C1ED-0E9D-4D5B-82A2-3AFCD6915198.jpeg
    815.8 KB · Views: 34
yeah car looked rough shape, no scratches, no stone chips, probably never seen winter, everything on it works, all original........don't think you'll miss it . :).....seriuosly , it looks near identical to my 93 Black Rosie , no wonder guys call my car a Camaro . I think you'll enjoy the Vette abit more ......:thumbs:

Reactions: LE BARON
I already hate myself and regret the decision but my lovely bride said something (or someone)had to go.

If it hasn't been delivered, it isn't too late to change your mind!

I have had my 98 Trans Am for fourteen years, and can't even count the amount of times that I have been asked, "So when are you going to get rid of it?" 'The simpler question', I always retort, 'is when am I going to get rid of you?'. This is not just an answer to my wife - it is an answer to anyone who asks. It is a special car to me (as yours looks to have been to you as well), and I'm just not ready. It's paid for, so who gives a s**t?

Perhaps I am extra fortunate for having a wife that understands my passion for cars, and if it isn't costing us anything, then what's the harm? So the dailies park on the driveway. It's better for them anyway. lol.

Welcome aboard sir, and you will love your C6. It is a mile better (dare I even say that in a following paragraph?) than your Camaro. There should be no need for regret.

No comparing of an apple and an orange. You have a great candidate for the other section of this forum for the posting of your car in remembrance. You will see my 1984 z28 in there that made it no further than two months after being married. It’s a great place of honour for the car(s) ... I have little doubt you will enjoy your C6 👍🏻

Perhaps we need a panel on the CCF to make decisions for members. This would override all marital input concerning cars and the number of cars a member could have. Somethings are simply too important to leave to one persons decision making. :thumbs:

The C6 will go a long way to replacing the Z28 but you know the decision will be debated, if only in your mind, for years to come.:Biggrin: Have fun with the Corvette.

Well I sold my 1995 Camaro Z28 yesterday. Car had only 90,000 Klms. Being delivered next week. My new to me C6 will make me feel better.....

I had the same year and colour Z28 but mine was a convertible. With the mods I had, it was a hoot to drive but nothing like the C6 I have now. Letting my Z28 go after having it for 18 years was tough and there are times I think that maybe I should have kept it but then I take the C6 for a drive and that thought quickly goes away.

Perhaps we need a panel on the CCF to make decisions for members. This would override all marital input concerning cars and the number of cars a member could have. Somethings are simply too important to leave to one persons decision making. :thumbs:

I like your idea. ‘Sorry honey but the CCF Board has used their veto power to reverse your decision”. I am sure she will want to be in compliance with a Board order.......

That won't work for me guys. Brenda has her own board she relies on for support of her decisions.... Well. Actually it's not a board....more like a piece of 2 x 4.... :rofl:

It was in the month of 27 years of marriage for a hint of empathy to set in
over my '84 Z28 "grief" and reacquiring either a Chevy II or a Camaro.
One awesome sunny morning out of the blue ... she bought a newspaper and came back to the cabin saying,
“What about one of these?” Oh crap, it was like choosing a puppy from an adoption lineup.
:crazyeyes1:
On the last day of the month, I (we) bought the second down on the left for yet a bit less than advertised.
(and yes ... bought the Z51 description and not the Z06 photo) ...
Marriage has had many great moments including a year later when she said ... "I think I need one too ..."
The "empathy dial" has definitely reset back to "zero" now and the "stink eye" is prevalent once again
when I'm caught watching the Barrett Jackson "Driver Portion" Auction Days
and still reminiscing about that Chevy II and Z28 :joyful:

13669712_1311492665545204_2220308699629451397_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well it looks like the buyer backed out. I am heart broken.....lol

View attachment 26077View attachment 26078

You don't sound heartbroken Cariboo. But it does give you that moment to ponder whether the bride would consider you adding on to the garage... Wouldn't take much man. Another stall for the Camaro and a little alclove for your bed and some personal items.... :angelic:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.