Booked my Ron Fellows Driving school date for April 28-29, 2023. Pretty excited, I did the Ford Performance racing school when I had my GT350. Looking forward to seeing what this car can do.

I’ll just miss your dates: I’m booked for April 12 and 13. My second time going: couldn’t resist a repeat visit.

Haven't booked yet as they haven't opened up the time slots for the fall, I am aiming at a Oct. date. I talked to them 2 weeks ago and was told they would soon open up new dates for the fall. Not very familiar on the process do you just need to give them your VIN?

Just arrived home from the level 1 Dec. 5th and 6th. I've done both the Owners school and Level 1 now (intro. to open lapping). I strongly recommend the level 1 for anyone with any kind of track experience and knowledge of the C8's electronics. You'll get much more track time with the level 1. Ron Fellows was there to check out the newly arrived Z06 as well. Very down to earth guy with some fascinating stories. This was my first experience with the Z06 and all the rant and rave about it are justified! During my time there, they had an owners school, level 1 and Cadillac school going on and during lunch, and at the after hours social, there was nothing but praise for all of these programs. If you've bought any of the qualifying cars to subsidize the cost of going, I strongly recommend it, and if you don't own one of these cars and can afford the full price, you won't be disappointed.
IMG_5163.JPGIMG_2015.JPGIMG_5159.JPG

Last edited:

Reactions: Neils
Thanks for the info, you can put it on my tab for next month's forum credits for questions !!

So one has to make a weekend out of it and fly down to Vegas to take this course. Nothing in our own backyard, Tremblant here in Quebec has an amazing track, they must have some local driving school's like this no ? Either way I am already a drift expert in the snow, what more do I need to learn right :)

Last edited:
Reactions: OL Yeller
Thanks for the info, you can put it on my tab for next month's forum credits for questions !!

So one has to make a weekend out of it and fly down to Vegas to take this course. Nothing in our own backyard, Tremblant here in Quebec has an amazing track, they must have some local driving school's like this no ? Either way I am already a drift expert in the snow, what more do I need to learn right :)
CTMP has a Ron Fellows school, but you don't get a credit from GM for that one.

Can you guys fill me in on what you will learn during these sessions, how long they last, how much they cost, and where this all happens please. Thank you !!

Hi Neils. FYI, I'm providing you (and others who might be interested) with some additional info I received from Ron Fellows, in advance of my April dates. Hopefully it'll download OK. The schedule I'm attaching is +++ out of date now, but I'm providing it to illustrate how the dates work. Depending upon the dates you choose, you may be flying down for a weekend (as you mentioned above) or on a week day. Most people get there the night before the first class day...and depending upon the time of year, they may give you an extra overnight stay for free or even a reduced price (ie. less than US$1,000) but that's only if they need to boost their enrolment. For example, it might happen in the ++ hot Nevada summer months, when fewer people brave the asphalt heat. Whatever you do, IMO you MUST go! It's well worth it, which is why I'm going for the second time this April. Good luck!

Attachments

• What To Expect On Arrival 2022.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • Corvette Driving Directions 2022.pdf
    593.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2020 C8 COS Curriculum.pdf
    233.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ORDER_FORM_012122.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • C8 Schedule 2022-2023 10.3.pdf
    204.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi Neils. FYI, I'm providing you (and others who might be interested) with some additional info I received from Ron Fellows, in advance of my April dates. Hopefully it'll download OK. The schedule I'm attaching is +++ out of date now, but I'm providing it to illustrate how the dates work. Depending upon the dates you choose, you may be flying down for a weekend (as you mentioned above) or on a week day. Most people get there the night before the first class day...and depending upon the time of year, they may give you an extra overnight stay for free or even a reduced price (ie. less than US$1,000) but that's only if they need to boost their enrolment. For example, it might happen in the ++ hot Nevada summer months, when fewer people brave the asphalt heat. Whatever you do, IMO you MUST go! It's well worth it, which is why I'm going for the second time this April. Good luck!
Hi Neil’s , I went last year at the end of April beginning of May , I can tell you all about it . I think we should talk on the phone if that works for you .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread