Booked in April 26-27. Also opted to pay the $300 to reduce the damage deductible from $8000 to $2000.

I did the same when I went on the COS (Corvette Owner's School) after buying my 2020 C8. However having done the school, after buying a 2023 C8 and when I booked my second COS for next month, I opted not to pay down my deductible. I found the course very well organized and think the odds of being in an accident, are VERY slim, IMO. Having said that, I suppose I may regret my decision due to "the other guy" who might be on the track at the same time and not paying attention...

I'm curious to know how many "repeat offenders" like me, chose to pay extra to reduce the deductible. Anyone?

Pay it. Peace of mind. There is a whole list of knobs on this site buying extended warranty that they may or may not use. You still have to pay for damages above the deductible. Take out a guard rail, concrete wall or damage the racing surface. See how quick that adds up. 300 bucks for who knows what could happen. Drop a wheel off track, I dare you...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread