R

RockyPM

RockyPM added a new event:

Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruise 2021

View attachment 74574

The Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruise is planned for July 19 - 23, 2021. It will be 5-day event starting in Okotoks and the final day will be leaving Revelstoke, heading for home. As on our RMCC 2020 cruise we made many new friends and enjoyed scenery and beautiful weather throughout Alberta and BC. We are hoping for the same again in 2021. More information to follow soon.

Read more about this event...

Awesome @Jack Raccoon!, I've posted how to get to the starting point and our day 1 itinerary Would love to have you join us!. @Nik Meeting will be an event for everyone involved. We can discuss where ou want to join and go from there, @JamesP is in BC and joined us in Nelson on this years trip. @BlueCruiser is also from BC and completed the whole trip in his C1!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RockyPM
Gonna be a blast - hope I can figure out how to use this site better. Having a hard time using it and getting around in it.
Not good with tech stuff or computer stuff -- OMG - Anyway, hope everyone is safe and lets pray 2021 is a-lot better for all man-kind.
Don't be afraid to be tactile and click on the buttons Daryl... You'll get use to the forum. Anything you can't figure out, click on my name at the left and private message me. :thumbs:

Reactions: RockyPM

Users who are viewing this thread