How much is the air pump as Ron is picking up a kit for me.

The Mini Pro is different from other inflators advertised for general tire inflation. A lot of thought has been put into its design to bring you an ideal solution that's convenient to stow and easy-to-use. Whether you've got minimal space on a motorcycle, or no spare in the trunk, grab the Mini Pro for the road and you'll have a tool that inflates your tires quickly and efficiently without the usual down time and over heating typical of many inflators. The Mini Pro has a unique, fan-cooled motor assembly that is permanently lubricated and maintenance free. It's also an "industry first" with an integrated Polarity Protection circuit that protects the inflator from damage if there's a reversed polarity hook up to a battery. The red LED on front of the case illuminates as a warning when a reversed polarity hook-up is detected so you can correct polarity and proceed with inflation. The easy-to-read, precision linear pressure gauge eliminates the need to purchase or carry a separate tire pressure gauge since the Mini Inflator provides professional PSI read-out's. Blue LED backlighting insures the gauge is easy-to-read during low light or nighttime use. The illumination is automatic when the Inflator power cord is plugged in. The Mini Pro has a CE and is the only RoHS compliant 12volt inflator on the market. One Year Limited Warranty

Fills a small to medium sized tire in 5-8 minutes. So small, about the size of a persons hand

Dynaplug

Pocked up my 2015 z51 last Friday. Drove around for about 50km's that day,haven't driven her since. When I parked her in the garage I noticed a nail head in the middle of rear drivers side tire. TPMS says pressure is ok / no air loss (yet I guess). Any one know if a run flat tire can be patched? Anyone have any experience with this....I heard plugging is out of their question. Thanks for your help. A.
I was told by my Bridgestone dealer that my Run-Flat tires are disposable.
They can't fix them.
They said that by law they can only replace Run-Flat tires with Run-Flat tires.
And they won't match a new tire along with an old one.
My rear Run-Flat tires 255/35-18 Summer cost about $750 each.
A new "Stop-Flat" by the same manufacturer and same size/model is about $500 each.
Seems like a lot to ask a customer just so the manufacturer can eliminate the spare and jack!

• Agree
Reactions: vintageracer
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.