Nov 14, 2011
Jarvis Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1988 Convertable
I know many of you here look forward to the Reif Winery show each year, sponsored by the Niagara Corvette Club. I know I always do. One of the best corvette shows in Southern Ontario, in my opinion. Anyone that was there last year will remember that they filled up very fast and in fact had to turn some cars away.
Do to this fact, I have just heard through the grapevine that this year show will be moving. Although I don't know the dates at this point in time, I can tell you that the NCC has reached a deal with the Niagara Parks to host their show. This year show will be at Fort George Historical site, still on Niagara parkway just down the road. This site should be plenty big enough to host this event. There is a pavilion, good drainage and room enough for some concessions. One really nice thing about this is; as the club will now incur some extra cost, Klass Reif has stepped up and offered to cover the cost of the move. A mighty nice GESTURE I think.

Updated : At this time, the show will be held on Sunday, July 27, at old Fort George in Niagara on the Lake. More info will be issued when all the contracts have been signed with the Federal Gov’t.

Last edited:
That's great news Brian for those of us with a long drive. Too far to go to get turned away.

Sounds like lots of space in the new venue Brian. Good news.

Hoping to make this year's event. Haven't had the pleasure yet and looking forward to it.

Keep us apprised of date and time please.

C.

I am planing to attempt this show whit my wife and try to meet forum members and shake hands instead of posting messages. I was looking on google map to get directions and was kind of surprise whit the result. 707 km in 6:46 hours??? Is the speed limit higher than 100km/h in Ontario???

I am planing to attempt this show whit my wife and try to meet forum members and shake hands instead of posting messages. I was looking on google map to get directions and was kind of surprise whit the result. 707 km in 6:46 hours??? Is the speed limit higher than 100km/h in Ontario???

Great news that you'd like to come along -- The speed limit is 100 on the major thoroughfares but most will do 120kph without any bother from the popos, as long as traffic is moving along smoothly.

Looking forward to seeing you and the vette there.
Colin.

The date is circled on the calendar! Will need to find a place to stay as the date gets closer. I know there are many choices around there but I would expect they are full at that time of year.
Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.