This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

RedDeerVette

Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Hello all, 2009 C6 in March and have seen a couple sweet vettes around but wondering how many others like me out there in Red deer. Is there a local group/club/weekend ride/ etc around here local?

Thanks, look forward to running into (figuratively) some others like me,

can email too. erthre@hotmail.com

Hey Rruuff Day always around to cruise! I'll shoot you a text.

Welcome Rruuff Day! Yes we do like pics here, when you get a chance. I think Rocky was going to put together a fall cruise..........not sure if this is a go yet or not??

Hey everyone, I've been wrapped up in deck and hot tub installation this last month. Sweated off a bunch of weight! I have the September 13 14 weekend open and although the weather looks crappy now we can tentatively plan a cruise for Sat or Sun or BOTH! I will post a new thread to see the response.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry about that Vince. It sucks that our summers are so short and we all want to do it all! there's always next year when your have that black beast turbo'd or supercharged!

Maybe a cam at best. New z06 shocks and sway bars though--and dropped to the floor!

Btw, I might be available on the Sunday of that weekend, as I will be coming back from Kimberley BC. I would like to drive Jasper to Banff if I can--or the other way around actually.