Dec 8, 2019
VetteCoins
I’ve been on 10+ lists for years and just checked my voicemail and 2 dealers are moving up the list and calling folks if they want a car. I don’t know if they are ‘23 or ‘24s and will call back tomorrow to verify.

Looks like the s**t show is over. If you’re still waiting for an allocation, get on the phone and call every dealer in Canada. You should be able to secure a Stingray.

I don’t think all this means that the “s**t show is over”. I think it is exactly what you said. Dealers are calling customers and asking if they still want to remain on their lists. Sure, there will be lots of people who say take them off due to many factors including price increase, concerns over economic factors, they found a car elsewhere or they just lost interest. The vast majority will stay on. My local dealer confirmed they still have 7 people wanting to stay on their list (from 9) and they will probably only get 3 cars this year.

I also think that people in Canada aren’t as excited about getting an early build 24 that arrives mid November when they know it will go directly into storage. Some of those people may roll the dice and wait for a later allocation to come up.

I don’t think all this means that the “s**t show is over”. I think it is exactly what you said. Dealers are calling customers and asking if they still want to remain on their lists. Sure, there will be lots of people who say take them off due to many factors including price increase, concerns over economic factors, they found a car elsewhere or they just lost interest. The vast majority will stay on. My local dealer confirmed they still have 7 people wanting to stay on their list (from 9) and they will probably only get 3 cars this year.

I also think that people in Canada aren’t as excited about getting an early build 24 that arrives mid November when they know it will go directly into storage. Some of those people may roll the dice and wait for a later allocation to come up.

Roll the dice and "maybe" get a 2025 next November and put it directly in storage...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.