It's about time we got some snow. I finally got to try my snow bucket I built for my Bobcat. Works great! Now to bitch about Saskatoons crappy snow removal and do e-brake turns! Wooooo.

T

Gonna be a nice week this week: a little rain to clean the roads up and lots of sun to warm things up to about 20 by the end of the week.
That's the kind of winter I can live with......:driving:

Hope you guys are as lucky where you are.

If the forecast holds, the 'vette will be in service real soon and the mods begin.:D

C.

You guy's seem to have the weather as I do...like you say, I figure in a month it should be fun having that baby out for a spin...:agree: I don't want to miss out on the 26th in Cambridge cause of crappy weather.....:D

You guy's seem to have the weather as I do...like you say, I figure in a month it should be fun having that baby out for a spin...:agree: I don't want to miss out on the 26th in Cambridge cause of crappy weather.....:D

yikes, you mean May 26th at the 4th annual-cambridge-coping-center-corvette-chartity-show? -- that's more than 2 months away -- I'm guessin' by then it'll be hot and humid here so make sure the A/C is charged up and you bring a sun shade for sure JIC.:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.