Jul 25, 2012
Fraser Valley B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Convertible
Has anyone bought items from Ultimate Corvette? Were there any problems with quality, credit card transactions etc. etc.? Is it a good place to do business with? Have about five items I'd like to buy since they claim to be a Canadian store.
Al...

I have found that there are a lot of web sites selling stuff but in reality stock nothing. Shipping and brokerage fees from the US can be a real killer. I bought one item from Ultimate with no problems. If getting anything from the US, have it sent US Postal Service if at all possible. No brokerage fees. I'd definitely go with the dealer with the good reviews. No point in looking for trouble just to save a couple of bucks.

Has anyone bought items from Ultimate Corvette? Were there any problems with quality, credit card transactions etc. etc.? Is it a good place to do business with? Have about five items I'd like to buy since they claim to be a Canadian store.
Al...

Ya know we are also CND and sell all the parts and ship direct :canada:

Thanks all for the replies. And Manny, the only reason I haven't thought of you is cause there wasn't much in your on line store inventory when I looked at it. Of course if you stock anything that I am looking for you would be my first choice. Should I just email or phone you when I have my list ready. Still have to take a few weeks to get everything thought out. Sometimes you'll have to bear with me for replies. Have health issues , the worst now being Irritable bowel Syndrome quite bad now for over two years. haven't seen the inside of a restaurant for 27 months. Anyhoo, my C5 takes the place of better health right now.

The only reason I haven't bought from Manny, is I didn't know about him when I was buying and haven't bought anything since. No doubt I will in the future. Something about, "Better to deal with the devil you know than the one you don't." ;)

I've just today been through the online ordering thing ...

I ordered from Corvette Central , and can say that they are good to deal with , but the whole thing was a total pain is the a$$ !

When I found out (after placing my order) that everything wouldn't be shipped in the same box , I cancelled some stuff ... now I have to keep checking to see if I'm getting the proper refund .
Today when I picked up my order, one item was missing from the order , and one item was totally unacceptable... so now I have to ship it back :mad: It's $85.00 so I'll definitely go to the trouble .

It wasn't Corvette Central's mistakes really , mostly me changing my mind that caused the problems . So If you do order online, I would phone in my order and make sure They have everything you want in stock, and that it will be shipped all in the same box , at the same time ! That way you'll save a bunch of hassle, and " mega shipping charges " !

Live & learn ... Jim

I have in the past ordered from Corvette Central and have been nothing but delighted with their service.

I cannot say anything about their shipping charges, as I only order when the free shipping is in place. If you sign up for their on-line stuff, they will add you to their contacts so you will not miss the free shipping announcements here on CCF.

I too have place orders when some stuff is put to back order. When ordering on line they will inform you of this if it is the case and will give you a date when it should ship. It would be nice if they just sent everything at once, but as long as you get what you need I don't mind this. Even if an item is back ordered, there is still no shipping charge. Comes right to your house via UPS. In the past I have had lots of trouble with UPS and brokerage fees, but Corvette Central looks after all this nonsense.

To say I am a happy costumer of CC is an understatement. But if Manny can get the same type of stuff.......... I'm in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.