Feb 27, 2024
BC
VetteCoins
Car
2023 HTC, 2LT, Z51
I have searched online and not exactly found what I am looking for. This is a bit of a long shot but if anyone has a MY24 Rapid Blue with the 5 split spoke machined/painted Q9Y rims or can post a picture of such I would appreciate the assist. I am especially looking for a 24 that has these wheels with the standard carbon flash radiator trim rather the body color option. Also wondering (for someone that has these wheels) if the machined portion stands out in sunlight? The only photo I saw was on a car taken on a cloudy day so the lighting was quite dull. Thx

I have searched online and not exactly found what I am looking for. This is a bit of a long shot but if anyone has a MY24 Rapid Blue with the 5 split spoke machined/painted Q9Y rims or can post a picture of such I would appreciate the assist. I am especially looking for a 24 that has these wheels with the standard carbon flash radiator trim rather the body color option. Also wondering (for someone that has these wheels) if the machined portion stands out in sunlight? The only photo I saw was on a car taken on a cloudy day so the lighting was quite dull. Thx
I haven’t found the machined edge to be particularly “ shiny “ then again it’s pretty hard to see them while going down the road. ;)
IMG_2752.jpeg

I might be able to photoshop something, I'd have to go take some new pictures of my car and grab some side views. I've got Rapid Blue with the Carbon Flash radiator surround. I bet someone has that combo...

I got the silver spoked wheels on mine and then switched them out for some Vertini wheels.

Last edited:
Thanks all for the replies, sorry so I am looking for rim comments (better yet a picture or two) if anyone ordered or bought a Rapid Blue (or any light color MY24 really) with the Q9Y machined faced/painted sterling silver forged rims. I am very tempted to order a set but the few pictures I have seen are of 24 C8's with the body color radiator door surround. Not a huge deal but I thought I would ask the CCF community. I am old enough to dig polished aluminum (had Gumby's on my 08 C6 Z51 and were very sharp in the sunlight). I am over thinking this for sure but needing some convincing that the painted sterling silver portion doesn't wash out the rims look with only a small section of the spoke face & outside edge machine polished.

Attachments

• Q9Y.jpg
    Q9Y.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 0