Well this morning my wife and I were walking the seawall in quite sunny albeit -1.50 degree weather... but then, this afternoon, I am shovelling snow..... not happy :(

Wow.Thats just terrible Paul.Tell you what. I will take your 3 inches of snow and you take my last 7 days of -30 temperature. We will call it an even trade.... ;)

Yep, on both counts! I've been shoveling a lot in this windy and -30 ridiculousness. My car won't start, and it doesn't have a block heater (silly American car), so it's not a lot of fun lately. But hey, I quit smoking again! Too cold for that nonsense!

Here is a pic one of the production operators took. Monsoon season has it’s moments.
B633B40E-93A9-4C58-8D4E-3D3EBF02B00D.jpeg

looks like your on a runway ,rock & roll 😃
😂
Perhaps just doing what your portion from the bills you get in the mail tell you to do ....

“ tear along dotted line” 😂👍🏻
......Actually was my first time driving the car . Bought it sight unseen never even sat in it, never heard it run, just paid the man jumped in and drove it home 215 km from the dealership in Lloydminster down highway 16 double lane as seen.

Was a wrestling fan as a kid. Dad and I use to go to wrestling in Dartmouth NS every time it came to town. That was in about 68. Those were the Emile Dupre, the Beast, Rocky Johnson and Andre the Giant days. Rocky Johnson (Nova Scotia born), by the way, is Dwayne Johnson (The Rock's ) dad. . Didn't watch much wrestling after that. Live was always better.... Shame about Owen. A career cut short by a freak accident.

Users who are viewing this thread