This never gets boring šŸ˜

Photo__2021-01-02_165635.jpg

I had no idea where to even post this mess. I chose here because its a random internet-surfā€™n photo that I ā€œtookā€ from another source ā€¦
Like WTF ā€¦

View attachment 83122
That's just wrong...lol.... Going by the writing on the sign, he may be paying homage to a national sacred animal or something.

That's just wrong...lol.... Going by the writing on the sign, he may be paying homage to a national sacred animal or something.
Ya with it being at a Mall I kinda went with it belonging to one in the Cheetah Girls even though I have no idea who they are šŸ˜‚

Heck for all I know it could be Def Leppard (ya I know Leopard) šŸ¤£

Started cutting down a very old, nearly dead mountain ash tree on the farm here yesterday. It has been suffering from a determined group of locals that think the tree belongs to them. I shoot them on a regular basis but never seem to make a dent. If they weren't so destructive, I would actually admire them for their geometric skills and determined work habit. Here's a picture of one branch that was still alive. The entire tree shows the same marks albeit much older.

PXL_20210712_194245154.jpg

Started cutting down a very old, nearly dead mountain ash tree on the farm here yesterday. It has been suffering from a determined group of locals that think the tree belongs to them. I shoot them on a regular basis but never seem to make a dent. If they weren't so destructive, I would actually admire them for their geometric skills and determined work habit. Here's a picture of one branch that was still alive. The entire tree shows the same marks albeit much older.

View attachment 84124
What the? What or who did that? Are those idents made with a stensil?

Edited to add.. cut that piece out and send it to me...I need to see that up close.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06

View attachment 84124
I heard that a perfectly intact tree with artwork markings exactly like that recently sold on kijiji for almost $100,000 ā€¦ too bad you chopped yours down šŸ’ø :Banghead:

šŸ˜‚

But wow ā€¦ thatā€™s one artistic little varmint who sidelines as an escape artist when Elmer Fudd shows up with his shotgun eh. šŸ¦«

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Watched a blood red sun set last night and watched the same blood red as it rose this morning. Headed out to Gull lake for the day walleye fishing and marveled at how we could be 600 meters from shore and not see anything. The picture could just as easily been on the ocean looking towards Japan. Smoke here is super thick and I really feel for those with underlying lung issues. We fished for 3 hours and caught 33 walleye... It's a well known fact that walleye don't like bright sunshine and I think the smoke haze may have had a positive effect on the catch. Nothing very big but still a lot of fun. As good as the fishing is, I hope the wind changes soon and takes the smoke with it.
PXL_20210715_191235561.jpg

PXL_20210715_123410072.jpg

Watched a blood red sun set last night and watched the same blood red as it rose this morning. Headed out to Gull lake for the day walleye fishing and marveled at how we could be 600 meters from shore and not see anything. The picture could just as easily been on the ocean looking towards Japan. Smoke here is super thick and I really feel for those with underlying lung issues. We fished for 3 hours and caught 33 walleye... It's a well known fact that walleye don't like bright sunshine and I think the smoke haze may have had a positive effect on the catch. Nothing very big but still a lot of fun. As good as the fishing is, I hope the wind changes soon and takes the smoke with it.
View attachment 84228

View attachment 84227
Been on Pigeon Lake (just north of you) a few years back with the similar attributes. No shoreline whatsoever and boat lifts all of the sudden showing through the smoke as we head to shore.

For the all-in effect if there are any ā€œshipmatesā€ with you ā€¦ just play the Jaws Theme when you are out there fishing ā€¦ šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ»

6AD9D966-24AE-47A9-AB71-F3C08EF36E8F.jpeg

Been on Pigeon Lake (just north of you) a few years back with the similar attributes. No shoreline whatsoever and boat lifts all of the sudden showing through the smoke as we head to shore.

For the all-in effect if there are any ā€œshipmatesā€ with you ā€¦ just play the Jaws Theme when you are out there fishing ā€¦ šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ»

View attachment 84231

I think it was about 2010 when it was so thick here that the streetlights were coming on in the daytime... Great picture. Looks like one I caught in Pigeon a few years back.... lol...... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread