Found this little bastard on my bedroom patio yesterday.

View attachment 32104
today the gardener is hacking back all the palms that are hanging onto the house.
Freaking hate snakes.
Holy cow !! I thought the black line on the wall was the snake. Didn’t see the actual snake until looking at the pic on a laptop as apposed to my 6s screen.

Looks like a green cat snake according to this website. Full grown up to 2 metres.

Last edited:
Damn Mikey why did you make me look at that link? 😕 Whats wrong with you.:Biggrin: LoL
I kept looking at Derek’s pic. Got to thinking the black thing on the fence was a pretty small snake. Then,while looking at the thread on a laptop last night,I saw it.

Sorry but,,,,I’d be checking out ! I wouldn’t be able to sleep a wink knowing that could slither around unnoticed.

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Facing off last night, for the beat down......
20191010_203923.jpg

Facing off last night, for the beat down......
View attachment 32375
Just curious what those seats cost for a game ? I’m guessing $200.00 + per ?
Something similar here would be around $120 maybe. Depending on who is here as they’ve designated some teams as prime games IE: Pittsburgh,Toronto,Montreal,Edmonton,Capitals. We the fans pay those ridiculous salaries.

Last edited:
My next door neighbor is a season ticket holder.
Two seats.....41 home games plus 1 pre season costs $ 10500.
There's a retail and a member price on the tickets. But. All the seats in there belong to season ticket holders. The price also varies, higher for "elite" teams.
Here's my stub, prices at the bottom:
20191011_155655.jpg

My next door neighbor is a season ticket holder.
Two seats.....41 home games plus 1 pre season costs $ 10500.
There's a retail and a member price on the tickets. But. All the seats in there belong to season ticket holders. The price also varies, higher for "elite" teams.
Here's my stub, prices at the bottom:
View attachment 32385
That’s a little cheaper than I thought Axe for Toronto. I had 1/2 a season for the flames back in the mid 90s when game tickets were $45.00 per seat. A buddy and me had seats at the top row of the second tier,centre ice for 3 seasons. Those same seats now are $150.00 I think. Maybe a bit more. The dome has been renovated twice in that time so $150.00 is a random guess at best.

Absolutely Spectacular Glow over YYC this morning with Chinook Conditions. Wish these photos could be a good as what my eyes are witnessing.
Even better is that “Soapbox Greta” is NOT here Today and in YEG instead as she just may have been yet just another “celebrity” (term loosely used) who would be ranting about personally witnessing “global warming” during a YYC visit 🤪

DDAD1B4E-DD27-418C-AC7D-12F76E9C5606.jpeg
13C00F09-ED6F-443E-AC5C-765E7AE43581.jpeg

Absolutely Spectacular Glow over YYC this morning with Chinook Conditions. Wish these photos could be a good as what my eyes are witnessing.
Even better is that “Soapbox Greta” is NOT here Today and in YEG instead as she just may have been yet just another “celebrity” (term loosely used) who would be ranting about personally witnessing “global warming” during a YYC visit 🤪

View attachment 32697View attachment 32698
I missed my opportunity to take a similar pic just awhile ago. I was enjoying the orange hue from bed.

• Wow

Users who are viewing this thread