This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Random Pictures You Took

I'll say, for a camera on a not so great phone. It took my friend a few trys to get a decent shot with less blur.

My buddies 69 ZL1 recreation. A master Corvette builder and published author in Vancouver set out to build "a better ZL1". I think he did it. 540 ci Keith Black virgin aluminum monster. 640 hp, 650 ft pds. Pretty decent for a old school carb car!

Attachments

• 1969CORVETTE ZL1 013.JPG
    722.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1969CORVETTE ZL1 041.JPG
    878.2 KB · Views: 9
My buddies 69 ZL1 recreation. A master Corvette builder and published author in Vancouver set out to build "a better ZL1". I think he did it. 540 ci Keith Black virgin aluminum monster. 640 hp, 650 ft pds. Pretty decent for a old school carb car!
Pretty sweet looking car. Very nice.

Reactions: Dantanman
What a graphic representation of how amazing and ugly mankind can be. So duplicitous to see a twisted remanent of this marvel in engineering and hub for world wide commerce that was torn apart by sheer hatred in such a malevolent and violent manner; taking all those lives.
Very sobering to see this single piece of steel that held on as long as it could Mike.

$2.6mil...geezus!! and to think that the new ZR-1 will give this thing one hell of a run at fractions of the cost and with a few small mods, even beat it