Here is a small update from Ziggy's garage.
He's been busy in there and his beauty from 1970 is now closer to the rubber touching the ground again. Man this is a beautiful car being restored with precision and patience. It is breathtaking to see. Every fastener and clip is just perfect. We were 4 hours under the car putting in back brakes last night and our hands were clean when we finished. Pictures do not really do this car justice.

IMG_9288.JPG

IMG_9280.JPG

IMG_9273.JPG

IMG_9276.JPG

Ma-Me-O Beach AB (20June2018)
... a horizon I am blessed with in the Family for 50 years now where I continue to find myself doing a whole lot of reflection. 🤔
... if it were not for those .. damn mosquitos ... 😡
... wow 5 decades ... my first time here was in the Summer following Grade 1 ... :oldman:
1F209420-38AD-417F-BEFB-81765D430765.jpeg

AEF47C58-A27D-4BEB-AB47-3D866766FCA7.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful shots Spence.
Can I ask what the structures in the water are used for? If it is a dock watch the first step!

The structures are Boat Lifts ... mine is a remote-motorized lift on the right with I have to still set it up yet with a battery, solar charger & boat glides.
I should add we are also blessed with about 30 feet of white sand beach (provincial) to the shoreline
then the shoreline out is also white sand (no pebbles) for at least 300 feet. The depth of the water at the
Boat Lifts is about 36 inches. The Feds place swimmer-buoys in the Summer for the no-wake zone.
The lifts are privately owned however placed and removed/stored by the "Village Boatlift God" with his Tractor.
I will speculate and answer another question ... the lift is for our Larson 2100 LSR (a real fun 21ft ride).
You might remember that I had @MikeysZ06 "virtually" tow it out for me last year ....

DSC_0099e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
The structures are Boat Lifts ... mine is a remote-motorized lift on the right with I have to still set it up yet with a battery, solar charger & boat glides.
I should add we are also blessed with about 30 feet of white sand beach (provincial) to the shoreline
then the shoreline out is also white sand (no pebbles) for at least 300 feet. The depth of the water at the
Boat Lifts is about 36 inches. The Feds place swimmer-buoys in the Summer for the no-wake zone.
The lifts are privately owned however placed and removed/stored by the "Village Boatlift God" with his Tractor.
I will speculate and answer another question ... the lift is for our Larson 2100 LSR (a real fun 21ft ride).
You might remember that I had @MikeysZ06 "virtually" tow it out for me last year ....

View attachment 17656
I was “virtually” thinking how much fuel I’d really use.

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii
On the Sea To Sky this morning tagging along with a couple of other 911's. Cool shot taken by my friend/copilot :Biggrin:. I usually tease my friend about having a selfie stick but it turns out that they do come in handy at times.
PHOTO_06-30-05.30.59.jpg

That older yellow Turbo was not stock. It was ridiculously fast! :thumbs:

Last edited:
The taking down of the Sheraton Landmark Hotel
/QUOTE]

I have some limited experience with explosives Hiroki. Ask them if they want some help.... Pretty sure I could level it in a matter of minutes.... lol.... Possibly along with a few neighbouring landmark buildings as well....maybe not a good idea... I did say "limited experience"....
:crazy1:

Actually this building is going to be gradually torn down over the next year or so. No implosion due to possible damage it may cause to the houses that stand on the same alleyway that the hotel shares.

Actually this building is going to be gradually torn down over the next year or so. No implosion due to possible damage it may cause to the houses that stand on the same alleyway that the hotel shares.

I always thought that this would be one of the buildings that would always be standing. We stayed in it twice for the Vancouver indycar race back in 98 and 99.
On the Sea To Sky this morning tagging along with a couple of other 911's. Cool shot taken by my friend/copilot :Biggrin:. I usually tease my friend about having a selfie stick but it turns out that they do come in handy at times.
View attachment 17770
That older yellow Turbo was not stock. It was ridiculously fast! :thumbs:

That’s a really cool picture.

Users who are viewing this thread