Well.....it is done....I have found the love of my life. For sale in Sheridan, MT $ 87,500.00.

Isn't he handsome ??? Super low miles.....only 1915 !!! I just had a birthday and this would be a great belated birthday gift....lol...hey ! a girl can dream ;)
For Sale in Sheridan, MT $ 87500.00.jpg
Baby blue.jpg
Interior.jpg
stats.jpg

Here is the info: Beautiful Laguna Blue 2016 Corvette Z06 convertible, Kalhari interior with carbon fiber accents. 3LZ package. 7-speed manual transmission. $3100.00 National protective wrap applied when new. This car is in as new condition with only 1915 miles! An absolutely amazing car to drive! Please contact me for details.

Well.....it is done....I have found the love of my life. For sale in Sheridan, MT $ 87,500.00.

Isn't he handsome ??? Super low miles.....only 1915 !!! I just had a birthday and this would be a great belated birthday gift....lol...hey ! a girl can dream ;)View attachment 15107 View attachment 15108 View attachment 15109 View attachment 15110

Here is the info: Beautiful Laguna Blue 2016 Corvette Z06 convertible, Kalhari interior with carbon fiber accents. 3LZ package. 7-speed manual transmission. $3100.00 National protective wrap applied when new. This car is in as new condition with only 1915 miles! An absolutely amazing car to drive! Please contact me for details.
replying to my own thead here.....hmmm ....that is a good pipe dream :surf:

Isn't he handsome ??? Super low miles.....only 1915 !!! I just had a birthday and this would be a great belated birthday gift....lol...hey ! a girl can dream ;)View attachment 15107 View attachment 15108 View attachment 15109 View attachment 15110

... this eye-candy is very difficult to stop looking at :Woot: that's for sure ...
I've seen a couple of used 2500km C7's up here in my Dealership travels and with the twist of the current $US exchange on this particular asking price, it has wondering
what the actual used selling price (not asking price) would be for this 2016 beauty if it were being sold up here in Canada :Confused5: ?
Would it be in the range of maybe being as low as about CAN$90k ... I'm unsure ... it sure gives perspective on one of the differences between our border.
There's a couple of GM Dealerships in Southern Alberta who have annual trade-in buying sprees for good quality current used vehicles that will be destined
for the US used market and this example might support the reason why ...
Thank you for your post "J" :thumbs:

Reactions: Jenski~Z06
... this eye-candy is very difficult to stop looking at :Woot: that's for sure ...
I've seen a couple of used 2500km C7's up here in my Dealership travels and with the twist of the current $US exchange on this particular asking price, it has wondering
what the actual used selling price (not asking price) would be for this 2016 beauty if it were being sold up here in Canada :Confused5: ?
Would it be in the range of maybe being as low as about CAN$90k ... I'm unsure ... it sure gives perspective on one of the differences between our border.
There's a couple of GM Dealerships in Southern Alberta who have annual trade-in buying sprees for good quality current used vehicles that will be destined
Lol....sure....I had to look at it again...ha!

Agreed Spence. That's an extremely high price for a two year old Z in the US. I don't care how many miles are on it, the warranty is running out as we speak. It's fairly well appointed but not near the level it could be. Some more Aero would help. Add the 35% exchange and you have it priced at about 118k here. Too much.