This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Random Pictures You Took

The porterhouse was always called a T-bone in the past. It's the thicker end of the loin where it meets the tenderloin. as you move away from the tenderloin, the T-bone is mostly just striploin. We bone everything out as I'm always saying you can't eat bone and it just takes up room in the freezer. So boned out, the porterhouse, (T-bone) turns into the tenderloin and loin steak packaged separately. If you buy T-bone steaks, look for the ones with the largest piece of tenderloin on the smaller side of the bone.

If you buy T-bone steaks, look for the ones with the largest piece of tenderloin on the smaller side of the bone.
When we were first married we'd treat ourselves to a T-bone once a week. She'd get the little side and I'd eat the rest.
Including the bone!

Be sure and save some to cut it up into porkchops

Ummm... what does cougar taste like?

No worries Murray. I will strive to keep your reputation protected and it, along with your bank accounts and Pins are secure in the CCF database.
OH! No! Not another couch!

Had two trees that wifey has wanted removed from the yard now for several years and finally got around to it. Had my Tree cutting business buddy come and take them down as they were really close to my overhead power line. I said "just bring them down and I will take care of the wood and the branches....BIG MISTAKE.... 5 days later and I'm still cleaning up lol....