dankhts

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 1, 2010
Stoney Creek Ont
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
Manny - when's the Cambridge show and shine? Is it a Charity cruise as well? You mentioned it to me last time I was there, but I seem to have... ummmm... uh... forgotten...:confused:

Manny - when's the Cambridge show and shine? Is it a Charity cruise as well? You mentioned it to me last time I was there, but I seem to have... ummmm... uh... forgotten...:confused:

Its a show and shine Charity Event that supports the local copping center .

A great cuase that helps children and adults cope with bereavement .

We did have a cruise afterwards the last two years , but it was alway short on participents . So this year I left it out .

That doesent mean that someone can't volunter to lead one :D

Its a show and shine Charity Event that supports the local copping center .

A great cuase that helps children and adults cope with bereavement .

We did have a cruise afterwards the last two years , but it was alway short on participents . So this year I left it out .

That doesent mean that someone can't volunter to lead one :D

well, you know the area better than most around there, but then again, you'd just slow the rest of us down :rofl:

J/K, it's this Saturday am, right? any other details/fees? we'd like to attend :canada:

well, you know the area better than most around there, but then again, you'd just slow the rest of us down :rofl:

J/K, it's this Saturday am, right? any other details/fees? we'd like to attend :canada:

Yup $20 get you in , you get a goodie bag and 3 tickets for the drow for a 2011 Corvette:eek:

8 am is the start :canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.