I bought shock tower covers for my 2020, but seem to recall GM changing the set-up for at least one of the two shock towers for the 2021 MY. Is the 2023 set-up different, so there's no water drainage into either one of the shock towers? Thanks in advance for letting me know.
They put holes in the mount for drainage in the front, but not in the rear.

Thanks Murray. I bought covers for my 2020 front strut towers only; not the rear, since it was the fronts that had water pooling in them. If that's correct and they've since created drainage for the fronts, then I don't need any covers at all? And I don't see anyone selling covers for the rear strut towers to deal with water entry; only the fronts. The only rear strut tower covers I found for sale on the Web, where visible carbon flash or body coloured, for aesthetics only. So Murray: no strut tower covers needed anymore, to prevent water accumulation?

Thanks Murray. I bought covers for my 2020 front strut towers only; not the rear, since it was the fronts that had water pooling in them. If that's correct and they've since created drainage for the fronts, then I don't need any covers at all? And I don't see anyone selling covers for the rear strut towers to deal with water entry; only the fronts. The only rear strut tower covers I found for sale on the Web, where visible carbon flash or body coloured, for aesthetics only. So Murray: no strut tower covers needed anymore, to prevent water accumulation?
That's my understanding, but I made my own anyway. Yes, cutting boards from Dollarama have 100 and 1 uses! ;)

• Winner
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.