I'm just outside Ottawa, in Carleton Place with the local dealer, and car was built yesterday.
I was hoping the car would be transported by carrier and arrive in 3 weeks or so. Oh well, have waited this long, what's another few weeks.
I am in Barrie ON. TPW was March 22, the actual build took place on March 23rd, the car showed up at the dealership this afternoon (March 31). Have hope. The dealer told me that some are being trucked directly to Ontario no, Ohio, no Ingersol. I don't know if that is in fact true but one week from rolling off to the dealer is pretty good in my books. I think I have only heard of Honda Civics & CRV's coming quicker to Barrie (which isn't surprising since the plant is about 20 min away).

If you look back a couple weeks at Morgan Crosbies vlog he announced that GM has ditched the trains and are now delivering all corvettes via truck to all parts of North America which will significantly reduce delivery times.

Reactions: CSF1331
If you look back a couple weeks at Morgan Crosbies vlog he announced that GM has ditched the trains and are now delivering all corvettes via truck to all parts of North America which will significantly reduce delivery times.
Well if that's the case, maybe the week of April 19 is still a reality. I can only hope.
Thanks for the info!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.