Click the link Ziggy, it shows the route windy roads and coastal air mid September would be iffy as we all know how the weather can be around these parts in the fall. driving home through Rogers Pass in the snow doesn't interest me. haha

Reactions: MikeysZ06
How about something a little closer than the BC coast. I'm from Victoria and the weather could be hit or miss. How about an Okanogan cruise. Kamloops, Penticton, and maybe return through Castlegar, Creston, Radium.. just my 2 cents worth.

That is one of my favorite drives, never gets old. I used to go at least once a year. I am game for sometime in July, after the Canada day weekend however, one extra long weekend if we can organize a group and a plan.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Lucky you..... as I have most of Sept NOT off..... LOL :(

I'm off from the 3rd to the 22nd of Sept. I have to commit to a 7 day trip to the island. And I want to work it so I'm back for Radium. As for which week,that depends on Kathy's requirements. As much as I'd like to meander through the Okanogan,I have to stay on the TCH. With the St Albert deal and BC trip,my September is booking up quick.

How about something a little closer than the BC coast. I'm from Victoria and the weather could be hit or miss. How about an Okanogan cruise. Kamloops, Penticton, and maybe return through Castlegar, Creston, Radium.. just my 2 cents worth.

Creston would be a cool stop. Take a tour through the Kokanee brewery. I've done it before but for those of you who haven't,it's pretty good. And they offer you a cold one at the end

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent08
Well,the Island trip cancelled as of Sunday morning. Looks like St. Albert and Radium are good still and for what it's worth,

I don't have a clue how to organize my own work when it's handed to me !! Lol. Let alone 22 other people.

I'll be a follower,don't want no part on deciding where others should go. I'm to undecided myself and s**t will undoubtedly change 4 times before then anyway.

I'm the wrong guy to be organizing something like this.

Last edited:
The island trip is a very good one. Possibility of Radium Car show with a trip to the island. Or just the island in September which is beautiful.
Lets see, Radium, Abbotsford ( overnight ) early rise to get the ferry, Ferry from Delta to Victoria, Butchart Gardens. Cruise to Duncan and Ladysmith to see the murals on the buildings, Stay in Nanaimo at the Coast Bastin Inn on the water overlooking the bay. Very fresh Fish and Chips across the street. Small boat ride to the Dingy Dock Pub island for lunch. Coombs, Goats on the roof, Ucluelet and Tofino for a great day trip.
Just throwing it out there.
Dennis

The island trip is a very good one. Possibility of Radium Car show with a trip to the island. Or just the island in September which is beautiful.
Lets see, Radium, Abbotsford ( overnight ) early rise to get the ferry, Ferry from Delta to Victoria, Butchart Gardens. Cruise to Duncan and Ladysmith to see the murals on the buildings, Stay in Nanaimo at the Coast Bastin Inn on the water overlooking the bay. Very fresh Fish and Chips across the street. Small boat ride to the Dingy Dock Pub island for lunch. Coombs, Goats on the roof, Ucluelet and Tofino for a great day trip.
Dennis
A superb trip indeed but,well out of my recreational $$$ budget.

Dennis
That sounds great Dennis!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.