I agree, there is still a month to go before the drive so still time to get roads repaired but it makes sense.
I will update once back from holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we are getting closer. Hwy 1 is paved and open so the highway at lest is back to normal. I sure don't know what's happening in rocky as the 10 is a show and shine starting at 9am! We can cruise the show and head west. If everyone is alright we will still do the lake Louise way.

I know some are staying over in banff and that's cool. We may too!

So, who's up for the trip?

I cancelled my Banff reservation after the floods wondering how long it would take to get back running. I seen people driving through dirt and mud and they said on the news it could be like this for months.

I did make a reservation for Jasper on the 10th wondering if we would go that way. I could cancel that too ( TD Expedia is great! ) and still go through Banff for just a day trip.. not sure.

I don't know what i am doing yet...... I am kinda wondering if I should keep the mileage off this year as I might try sell the car next spring. Weird how ZR1's with higher K's kinda get frowned upon by buyers.... sucks. I put way too many K's on the car last summer... it was fun though.

I am still deciding what to do.

I will confirm with Alberta Transportation Highway 1 status.

As for your car, damn that's a tough one to not drive it! If you sell are you going newer? Bigger? Faster? C7 Maybe?

Paul

I will confirm with Alberta Transportation Highway 1 status.

As for your car, damn that's a tough one to not drive it! If you sell are you going newer? Bigger? Faster? C7 Maybe?

Paul

No C7. Don't like it. Well, part of it is decent.

I just wanted to enjoy a ZR1 for 2 years. Just like I enjoyed a 2006 Z06 for 2 years.

I'm at 18,100 km now and wanted to keep it lower for resale. Any ZR1's seem to be ignored for resale with 20,000 km... half of my mileage is highway km.... but it is higher for a ZR1.

Yes, it is only a number -- some for sale have 6000 km, 841 km and me..... will be a "high" mileage amount.

Kinda lost what to do...... need to win Lotto 649 so I can just drive it and drive it!!!

Brian

Hey Brian can I share that 649 winnings! Haha! I hear ya though.

Ron that would be great to let us know what the road is like. We will await your update.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread