Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
10537168_10152538312722365_6746920413998698177_n.jpg

hahaha.... the only thing that stopped me from throwing a 'like' at this is the F250 diesel that also lives in my garage..... Pretty funny nonetheless..... now if it had said Dodge, that would have been a totally different matter.... :Biggrin:

Ok Keith, Eric is being cheap with his likes and even though I am deeply offended I'll give you a like for that one.:D

"First On Race Day" or the Classic "Found On Road Dead" however my 150 is much better than say a "Fix It Again Tony".

I always thought the classic was "Fix Or Repair Daily"?

Dad's favorite quote is "You buy a Ford, you buy the best, you ride a mile and walk the rest".

But I've owned four Ford F250 pickups for work, two of which I bought when work sold them and also bought an ex RCMP F250 quad cab and I've actually had good experiences with them. No better, no worse than any other in my experience. Must be a reputation carry-over from the 1970's and 80's maybe?

Riley's wife seems to like her Mustang from what I hear as well....................

Cheers,

Garry

Hahahaha. Way too funny. As someone said, at least Ford was smart enough to circle their mistake. :D
And as for Garry's comment way back in the thread, yes, the wife loves her Mustang.....but it's no Corvette*......

*Which is great. Two totally different cars with different strengths and weaknesses.

We
Hahahaha. Way too funny. As someone said, at least Ford was smart enough to circle their mistake. :D
And as for Garry's comment way back in the thread, yes, the wife loves her Mustang.....but it's no Corvette*......

*Which is great. Two totally different cars with different strengths and weaknesses.

Weaknesses? Corvettes have weaknesses? hmmmmm...... Blasphemy Riley? And this close to Christmas no less..... :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread