Ponoka 2022 Meet and Greet turned out great. After all the doom and gloom over the long range weather forecasts, we woke up to sunshine Saturday morning and it continued throughout the day. A great group of gorgeous Corvettes and super friendly drivers and passengers from around Alberta and BDK (Brian) who made the trip from Rosthern Sask. was our longest distance showing. The temp hovered around 14 degrees with a little breeze but it was shirt sleeves for most. We even had several 'top down' drivers on the cruise from Ponoka out to Stoners Landing on the northwest side of Gull Lake. Then as we broke up in the afternoon, several went back in their own directions but Pep (Randy) and his wife Cindy, Brenda and I, and Dik (Richard) continued down to Bentley to the Monkey Top Saloon for a late dinner and more BS. Before you read it as I'm sure you likely will, I was in the progression lead from Ponoka to the lake and yes, I got lost again..... Missed one turn and had to go back a couple miles.. lol... I am garnering a deserved reputation for this :Banghead:.

Will also mention that it was both Randy and his wife's Cindy's birthday the day before so we celebrated that as well.

Many thanks to all who attended. Was great seeing the regulars and new faces as well, and getting to chat with everyone. A big thanks to Bruce (Somebuddy) as well for his help and attending too as his Corvette was laid up with water pump issues.

DSCN5562.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.