Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
2022.JPG

Well. It's a go. May 7th at 10:00 am at Ponoka. Reviving this as a post covid Corvette Meet and Greet originally started by Bruce and Don many years ago when there was only a few of us. If we can get enough tentative confirmations, Bruce will talk to his food truck lady to maybe attend and serve burgers and the like. So put this in your calendar and let us know if you think you can attend. The 7th also gives us the option of switching to the 14 if necessary due to weather. We will start at the Prairie Boys Truck and Car Wash on Hwy @a on the South end of Ponoka and later on cruise out to Meridian Beach on Gull Lake for more BS and pictures. All welcome and RSVP is appreciated so we can plan accordingly. Hope to see you all there.

Rruuff Day.

This from the 3rd Annual Meet and greet. The little pink C4 hot rod unfortunately went missing. The young man driving is now 9.
Its been a long time coming but I believe you can count me in.
Dave
Wow Dave.... We look for you every year.... Super Happy you are coming back... :thumbs:

• Agree
Reactions: Somebuddy
Bruce has talked to the burger lady and she is nice enough to come and feed us at the meet in Ponoka. Burgers, pop, water and coffee will be available. So skip breakfast and come hungry to show her some support. Thanks to all.

Long range forecast accuracy odds are suspect at best. We will make a call much closer to the 7th when forecast odds of being close are a little better. Two sites I checked said 13 to 15 for a high. Low chance of rain. One site said chance of scattered T-showers.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Not a pristine forecast so lets throw it out there. Who is backing away from attending on the 7th in favor of an alternate date? Reply appreciated. Thanks.

This just up. We are still on but The burger lady will NOT be attending so please get some breakfast before you get there. Looks like A&W Bacon and eggers are going to take a kicking on the way. Depending on weather, timing of the cruise up to Stoners Landing etc. etc. I may be heading down to Bentley after for some lunch at the Monkey Top. All are welcome if we do. Anyone coming from the Calgary or any other direction wants to meet up at the A&W in Gasoline Alley on the way, give me a shout as that's where I'll be and we can make the run up to Ponoka together.

I dont know... Maybe I jinx myself every year somehow... Well this year I wont be able to come because I contracted Covid. I am fully vaccinated but I have been isolating for 8 days now and feeling like hammered sh**. Its safer for me to miss one more show than to bring this to Ponoka. Sorry everyone. Ill be looking for pictures.
Dave.

I dont know... Maybe I jinx myself every year somehow... Well this year I wont be able to come because I contracted Covid. I am fully vaccinated but I have been isolating for 8 days now and feeling like hammered sh**. Its safer for me to miss one more show than to bring this to Ponoka. Sorry everyone. Ill be looking for pictures.
Dave.
Sorry to hear that Dave. It will be a small gathering but always a good time. Take care of yourself. Cya on the next one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.