had a pm question from a member regarding weather and when and how notification would come if it gets cancelled. This was my reply.

"The chance of it being cancelled are slim if based on a shower or two. Most everyone will judge accordingly in the morning and cancel themselves if they feel it's too nasty. If it's a snowstorm Friday night, I will post here and on Alberta Corvettes that it's not looking good but judging by the temps forecast, that won't happen. I would say if some aren't happy with the weather Saturday morning when they get up, they will bow out. It will have to be more than showers to stop me, but that's just me."

Two more sleeps everyone!! I spoke with the food lady and confirmed her attendance. She will be set up and ready to serve breakfast sandwiches and coffee before 9am followed with lunch at 11:30-12:30. So come hungry show her some support so she will come again next year!!
Really looking forward to this year’s event.

Two more sleeps everyone!! I spoke with the food lady and confirmed her attendance. She will be set up and ready to serve breakfast sandwiches and coffee before 9am followed with lunch at 11:30-12:30. So come hungry show her some support so she will come again next year!!
Really looking forward to this year’s event.
She may be bored at 9am as I posted 10:30 for a time.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Strange nobody asked this year .... so just in case there are other spouses interested or wondering; I met a couple of wives last year and Cathy will be riding shotgun with me this year. :cool:
See ya'll tomorrow morning. We will probably get there a bit early for coffee and a bun.
:Cheers2:
Richard
Unfortunately Brenda can't make it this year. I will likely be somewhat early as well.

Hi.
IIRC Bentley has a nice, walkable main street with a couple of funky shops to check out?
Richard
Agree. And the Monkey Top makes a great Caeser. lol. Merry's Mercantile is just down the street. Merry is a friend who buys a lot of antiques from me for her store. It's a very neat store that has lots besides antiques. I will definitely be stopping in Bentley after the lake.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Agree. And the Monkey Top makes a great Caeser. lol. Merry's Mercantile is just down the street. Merry is a friend who buys a lot of antiques from me for her store. It's a very neat store that has lots besides antiques. I will definitely be stopping in Bentley after the lake.
The Monkey Top. Is that where we had lunch last year? If so, that was a darn good lunch. :p I don't think we will stop for lunch this year but a walk down main street is in the cards.

FYI, tomorrow is game day .... Oiler jerseys will be worn!

Thanks Murray. Should be good. A little cooler at 16 degrees and chance of showers but I can't complain as it could be worse and we certainly need some rain here. Half the province is on fire and getting evacuated.

Strange nobody asked this year .... so just in case there are other spouses interested or wondering; I met a couple of wives last year and Cathy will be riding shotgun with me this year. :cool:
See ya'll tomorrow morning. We will probably get there a bit early for coffee and a bun.
Richard
Bringing my co-pilot. See you there

I’m a maybe for attendance at the moment 🤣. Just about there, but don’t think I will make the 9:30 departure from gasoline alley
61279720-BB89-47D5-8922-7D3D52419FED.jpeg